Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

I been had that ***, you late to the party
It matches real whale with these
View media item 1433401

:smokin

stop buying.female shoes. midas whale
It's been said that they are 'structurally' different. It makes sense too. Midas whale cop the Victoria Secrets satin sheer night gown and call it an undershirt.

All that baseless **** talking is for the birds b. You should join em.

Last edited:
Just bought the black pair. At first I bought a pair and walked out with them on, I only tried on the left pair and paid. Then when I was downstairs, I noticed the right shoe had way more grey than the other on the toe box, so I exchanged them for another 9.5, this time checking out pairs beforehand. I didn't wear those out, but now I am and they fit tighter than the pair I had before...weird.

So I guess every pair fits different?

Just bought the black pair. At first I bought a pair and walked out with them on, I only tried on the left pair and paid. Then when I was downstairs, I noticed the right shoe had way more grey than the other on the toe box, so I exchanged them for another 9.5, this time checking out pairs beforehand. I didn't wear those out, but now I am and they fit tighter than the pair I had before...weird.

So I guess every pair fits different?

Nah, seems like you just have OCD bro.

I mean, it's pretty self explanatory. I prefer blocked colors, rather than mixed knit over the whole upper and I miss the heel loop from the FL1s and 2s.

i understand the heel loop

But again, what are blocked colors? I hear this term and color blocking a lot, and I just don't understand. Its a shoe. I see the color and design. I either like or don't like it. The color is either my taste or not. Not sure what color blocking means. Is that a design term?

i understand the heel loop

But again, what are blocked colors? I hear this term and color blocking a lot, and I just don't understand. Its a shoe. I see the color and design. I either like or don't like it. The color is either my taste or not. Not sure what color blocking means. Is that a design term?
Color blocking looks like what it sounds like. The shoe is one color half of the shoe and another color the other half. Doesn't necessarily only have to be 2 colors; like and outfit for example: black coat, blue shirt, red pants, green socks. Royal 1's - blue/black colorblocking in different panels of the shoe.

Last edited:
I used a "Free Next Day Air" shipping code on my order from this morning and they still haven't shipped. I got it through a previous order that they screwed up and it was about to expire. Was hoping to have them in hand tomorrow. Having to wait until Monday takes the "Next Day" excitement out of it. 

#firstworldproblems 

I just bought them from the Nike Running store in NYC. I love them but they fit a little too narrow. Has anyone been wearing them for a while? Do they stretch like the 1s? I didn't have a pair of the 2s so I can't make much of a comparison to those.

I used a "Free Next Day Air" shipping code on my order from this morning and they still haven't shipped. I got it through a previous order that they screwed up and it was about to expire. Was hoping to have them in hand tomorrow. Having to wait until Monday takes the "Next Day" excitement out of it. 

#firstworldproblems 

I've found that Nike doesn't email shipping confirmations until after midnight. You'll get them.

Last edited:
I just bought them from the Nike Running store in NYC. I love them but they fit a little too narrow. Has anyone been wearing them for a while? Do they stretch like the 1s? I didn't have a pair of the 2s so I can't make much of a comparison to those.
I've been running for two weeks now in the men's NDC "exclusive" (haha) pair. I went TTS and they do stretch out a little in the toe box. 

#firstworldproblems 
I've noticed Nike has become pretty slow with handling/processing of orders. No where close to how fast they used to be like 6 months ago. Some of my orders didn't ship out until 2 business days later and this is after ordering at the 10AM release time. I'm used to orders shipping the same day lol.

Last edited:

#firstworldproblems 
whine to them and hopefully get a % off code! worth a shot
wink.gif

#firstworldproblems 
Do you have a 'My FedEx' account ? 

If not, I suggest creating one to see if they created a label for your order. Happened to me before as well. Nike didn't send me shipping confirmation, but FedEx did.

View media item 1433919My cart shows this message at the top so this might be why orders wont ship today.

I am debating if i should order the same size as my racers or go up .5. Everyone keeps saying they run narrow so idk if i should. Fml

My cart shows this message at the top so this might be why orders wont ship today.

I am debating if i should order the same size as my racers or go up .5. Everyone keeps saying they run narrow so idk if i should. Fml

Arent as narrow as people are making them sound. I bought my pairs to run in and I didnt even go a half size up. I bought my normal 10, 10.5 I was swimming in, even double socked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom