Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Can't wait for my 4 pairs to come in , hopefully the colors are not too far off from stock photo

if the SNKRS app and Ndc pairs are the same pair, then what are these ... these sure look like the SNKRS app pair to me ... think them NDC customer service reps need to reup their knowledge
Looks waaaaaaaaaay better than the plain black and whites. Would've been better color blocked tho. 

do these fit like racers , trying pick up blk/wht

saw the blue ones; they did not intrigue me

They only had the grey/orange and teals in store at Nike Running in Fashion Valley (San Diego) this morning. Few people waiting outside before opening. All wanted the black/white. We all coped the girl's going up 1 and a half size (I am a 8,5 got a women's 10). 

Yeah, not sure what's going on with that color. I really think there is some weird black/white Flyknit hype right now.

Didn't buy any of today's releases. So far, I have the exclusive and two MC IDs in the process.

The ones in the app look completely different than the ones that launched today. The ones that launched today have a gradient that gets LIGHTER toward the toe, while the ones in the app have a gradient that gets DARKER toward the toe. Not only that, the ones in the app have that dreaded Black piece that can be seen on the anterior outsole, while the launch cw has it in White. I think the ones in the app is the cw that RRS is referring to...
Also, the insole on the grey pair is white and the black/white it is black. Pretty big differences between the two.

Nike better put those greys up on NDC when they release. I have a coupon code I'm saving for it!

stop buying.female shoes. midas whale
Aint as bad as people concerning themselves over what colorways other guys wear.

It's been said that they are 'structurally' different. It makes sense too. Midas whale cop the Victoria Secrets satin sheer night gown and call it an undershirt.

stop buying.female shoes. midas whale
It's been said that they are 'structurally' different. It makes sense too. Midas whale cop the Victoria Secrets satin sheer night gown and call it an undershirt.
Who's this Midas Whale guy? Dude must be a pimp buying all these women clothes for his ho's...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom