Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Nice to finally see some real life pics!

I know some guys love the mismatching, but this is the reason why I ordered multiples! My OCD would go nuts lol.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

when is your ETA?

Here's the big question: How much will a sold out size go for on the open market? If the women's mc exclusive is going for $250ish, these should hit $300.

I'm guessing that there will be at least one re stock for the mc option..
Of course they will. But in the meantime...

Oh and my money is on the rest of the major sizes selling out this week (plus the product shot on NDC doesn't have the mc options when you go on the home page--only black and grey--but it comes back when you click on the shoe).

Last edited:
Definitely not feeling the black soles nor the mismatch color laces. Didn't know the lacing looked so messy. At least with the black, you can hid it..

I am going to check some hashtags on IG and see if others are posting them up. I want to see one with white soles.

Definitely not feeling the black soles nor the mismatch color laces. Didn't know the lacing looked so messy. At least with the black, you can hid it..

I am going to check some hashtags on IG and see if others are posting them up. I want to see one with white soles.

Agreed 100%.

Dont see the appeal in black midsoles for any MC shoe. I see dudes in the Roshe thread with MC and black soles, looks terrible IMO. These are in that same boat.

That random weaving on these MC iDs :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

My two pairs are ETA'd for Monday. Might have to order 2 more.

900x900px-LL-505b8537_image.jpeg

Is it me or does the black have grey in it. To the guys that have the IDs that might have the mulity color as well. Are they the same black tons?

I am think the guys that have the all white bottoms including the midsole will look the best.

nice to finally start seeing these MC IDs!  anyone get a pair with black topline and white midsole like mine coming in?  damn hope mine aren't too mismatched...may have to return if that's the case...

Quote:
Is it me or does the black have grey in it. To the guys that have the IDs that might have the mulity color as well. Are they the same black tons?
The back half isn't supposed to be solid black. Like the L3 exclusives, it has hints of grey/white in it.

Last edited:
^^^^Nice! Black looks fine in those pics. Definitely like the white swoosh but I guess I am not a huge fan on the midsole being white. The lining on my IDs are volt but now I should have stuck to my guns in getting black.

UPS just dropped these off. I am definitely changing my laces to white or black. this is the first of 3 pair.

THESE ARE JUST QUICK IPHONE PICS
DAMNNN! Nicest color combo I've seen so far. White sole definitely looks better. Can't wait for mine!

Last edited:
900x900px-LL-505b8537_image.jpeg

I am think the guys that have the all white bottoms including the midsole will look the best.

grey n black optopn

all white sole seems like the way to go. still none of these pictures are pushing me over the edge to grab a pair now. will wait on some more pictures and hope they dont sell out by then haha.

pair up top with the white sole is the best so far.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom