Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

The ID's fit a bit looser in the toe box for me too actually.

Did you get the wide fit? Also did you go TTS? I did a half size up. Wonder if that might be a problem for me. I haven't even tried these shoes on but all my other Flyknits are half size up. I guess if any I can sell them and make my money back and some.

These IDs look terrible IMO. Some weaves are cool though. The neon Flyknit lace loops kill it. The grey soled pair looks okay. NDC exclusives >>>>

I went TTS with normal width. The difference isn't significant, but there is definitely a difference. Keep in mind it's just one pair of ID's. I don't have any other FL3 ID's yet to compare it to.

I love Flyknit being on iD, but the options for them are always STAGNANT. It really takes the fun out :/

With that said... Though the FL3iDs look decent, I think I will ultimately pass and rather get some Free NSWs and LR3s instead...

Last edited:
while everyone is getting their mc's, this is what I got today.. disappointed that the flywire is white and not black like the picture from NDC. still clean though..

"HTM"

roll.gif
roll.gif
these are fresh! 

i dunno how u can drop ID money for those dough. werent there a few CWs close to that b n w scheme?

At least the right toe is a little different and it says HTM. But yeah, that is very few changes for a $40 mark up.

At least the right toe is a little different and it says HTM. But yeah, that is very few changes for a $40 mark up.
discount code I was sittin' on helped..
wink.gif

the main reason why I ordered a black iD is because on the pic on NDC, the iD had a black flywire and it looked very clean!

i dunno how u can drop ID money for those dough. werent there a few CWs close to that b n w scheme?
to some people having the option of changing the midsole and top line to all white is a big deal esp if you're trying to get the HTM look. 
tongue.gif
 looks way cleaner IMO.

Last edited:
UPS just dropped these off. I am definitely changing my laces to white or black. this is the first of 3 pair. I have a pair with black liner and a pair with a black top line and speckled midsole (like the "NDC Exclusive")

THESE ARE JUST QUICK IPHONE PICS
black / white OR white / wolf grey heather laces?

UPS just dropped these off. I am definitely changing my laces to white or black. this is the first of 3 pair. I have a pair with black liner and a pair with a black top line and speckled midsole (like the "NDC Exclusive")

THESE ARE JUST QUICK IPHONE PICS

View media item 1442100

black / white OR white / wolf grey heather laces?

This lace was white/wolf. Wish I just got white or black though. I figured I could switch them out easy if I didn't like them.

Back
Top Bottom