Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

if i wear a 9.5 in flyknit trainers and a 10 in racers what sz should i go with on the flyknit lunar 3s? sorry this is my first time buying the shoe. thanks

if i wear a 9.5 in flyknit trainers and a 10 in racers what sz should i go with on the flyknit lunar 3s? sorry this is my first time buying the shoe. thanks
I would say 9.5 would be good. these fit like the Lunar1. the forefoot and midfoot aren't as narrow compared to Racer or Trainer, so if length is good on the 9.5, then I'd say go for that. there's also a wide option just in case you have wide feet.

I would say 9.5 would be good. these fit like the Lunar1. the forefoot and midfoot aren't as narrow compared to Racer or Trainer, so if length is good on the 9.5, then I'd say go for that. there's also a wide option just in case you have wide feet.
thanks man appreciate it.

Anyone know if women version fit narrower than the men or are they the same width?

I have wmns mc lunar 3 and they fit a little snug, I'm debating to ID same size in men. Please help!

Anyone know if women version fit narrower than the men or are they the same width?

I have wmns mc lunar 3 and they fit a little snug, I'm debating to ID same size in men. Please help!
The mens is wider. Women's shoes are almost always more narrow.

So this might be a dumb questions but there is no way to go and return your IDs and have Nike correct them right? So what you get is what you get and if you return them, you can only get a refund?

The dyed/snipped Flywire looks great. When I do mine I'm thinking about leaving the medial side's Flywire intact.

I wonder if you can acetone the black portion of the midsole of the black and white gr's?
If they're the same as the L1s then the foam is actually that color, it's not painted. So acetone wouldn't do anything besides remove the outer glossy layer.

Last edited:
So this might be a dumb questions but there is no way to go and return your IDs and have Nike correct them right? So what you get is what you get and if you return them, you can only get a refund?
Nope, not possible. You either accept them as they are or return them and re-order them the way you wanted.

Last edited:
Shouldn't be surprised Nike has a FSR of the black/whites again. But now everyone can get their pairs. :smile:

Ya having trouble adding the black/white to my cart.  Hypebeasts scooping up multiple pairs I'm sure to flip.

Last edited:
Ordered a pair of the b/w restock. Not sure If I even like these off the pictures on the site but need to see them in person after all of the hype.

I beg to differ. Pure Boost >>> Lunar. BUT the balance between really comfortable and really stylish? Nike has that on lock.

Posted this question in another thread, but just want clairification
I'm a 12 in everything but a 12.5 in racers(not enough length in a 12)
I ordered a 12 in the lunar 3s, do they run longer than racers? will the 12 be good?

The more I see these the less and less excited I get.

Really not a fan of the fading-to-black way they're handling this initial release.

That, on top of the fit issues with the attached tongue/snug flywire and I'm really disappointed.

Posted this question in another thread, but just want clairification
I'm a 12 in everything but a 12.5 in racers(not enough length in a 12)
I ordered a 12 in the lunar 3s, do they run longer than racers? will the 12 be good?
10 TTS for FK Racers,

10.5 FK Trainers,

10 Free 4.0 FK,

10.5 FK Lunar 3s for me

(long distance runner, wide footer)

Back
Top Bottom