Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Hard to tell. I'll say the options are limited right now, so I don't see why not. But then again, the Kobe 9 MM never came back. The Kobe 9 MC restock lasted two hours lol.

to be fair, the Kobe 9 MM was known to only be dropping for a special occasion. i never once thought it would be "restocked"

had a different UPS man today so my package came in late.. had a little light outside so I snap a few but to start, here's a flash shots of all three. it's crazy how much different the all white soles look compared to the other two. the all white soles has light coloration compared to the other two. I prefer the darker coloration but the all white has my boy's names on them. I'll prolly wear them casually and run with either the all black or grey soles.

anyway, for your pair if you can choose, which version would you pick?

Good chance it'll restock once more... Unless nike decides to change the pattern of restocking multicolors

Good chance it'll restock once more... Unless nike decides to change the pattern of restocking multicolors
this...  hopefully. I wouldn't mind another pair. I hope when mine come in they have a darker variation like those two dark ones above...

MC pairs are flames
smokin.gif

are you kidding me? mc is no longer available...it was on there earlier today. i made a pair and was going to come home and buy bc work got crazy and its gone. i cant even checkout the pair i have saved. so pissed right now.

anyone know if this will come back? F

had a different UPS man today so my package came in late.. had a little light outside so I snap a few but to start, here's a flash shots of all three. it's crazy how much different the all white soles look compared to the other two. the all white soles has light coloration compared to the other two. I prefer the darker coloration but the all white has my boy's names on them. I'll prolly wear them casually and run with either the all black or grey soles.

View media item 1445179
middle left bottom right

One thing I've noticed: most people have that really dark and almost black strip on one toebox.

Second, did anyone do a gray iD?

Third, I hope someone does this before I do, so I can see it before I commit another $210. I plan on all white soles again, black knit, black swoosh and liner, black tags... then take out white flywire.

View media item 1445179
Very nice... I'd love to have a pair like the bottom left with a white sole. So it looks like the weave depends on the midsole choice... thought it was all random.

Very nice... I'd love to have a pair like the bottom left with a white sole. So it looks like the weave depends on the midsole choice... thought it was all random.

It is random. His white soles just ended up with that mix.

Back
Top Bottom