Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

man... i got my mc pairs a couple days ago, from the look of everyone elses pair on here,  i think both of my pair has the ugliest fk cw ever too much strands of pink/black.......wouldve been better if the strands of pink was red...... sorry for the crappy iphone pictures......

man... i got my mc pairs a couple days ago, from the look of everyone elses pair on here,  i think both of my pair has the ugliest fk cw ever too much strands of pink/black.......wouldve been better if the strands of pink was red...... sorry for the crappy iphone pictures......
Yours do seem to have a lot of black for some reason. Not bad though, just different.
do the MC colors seem dark in person to anyone else, or is it just mine/me?
Could just be yours. Mine all pop IRL... especially out in the sun!

Last edited:
Just got my mc id's in, not really liking them. But they didn't come with a packing slip, do NikeID orders usually come with no packing slip? thanks

Just got my mc id's in, not really liking them. But they didn't come with a packing slip, do NikeID orders usually come with no packing slip? thanks

So far all the ID's I've ordered never came with a packing slip. Maybe because comes straight from China

Yea, no packing slip.  Just need to log into your NDC account and submit a return request.  You can easily print out the return label.

No packing slip for me neither.
@keilo  I've never had a pair of IDs come with any sort of packing slip/invoice. Like someone mentioned, if you need to return, just get the info from your NDC account.

Better yet, if you have a Nike Store / Outlet nearby, just print your order summary with the order number, credit card info, etc. and return it there...

Why not just flip them on ebay or craigslist? You'l surely make profit on it even if it is like $50.

Finally....got my finishing up email from Nike today. I guess the 3/30 delivery date seems spot on.

Back
Top Bottom