Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

thought I saw a post about a week back where someone chatted with a rep and the rep had stated it would be back end of this month. Of course we all know to take rep info with a grain of salt. 
LOL yup. If the news came from a rep, I'd basically assume it's not coming back... yet. Until NikeID on Twitter reports it, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Every single multicolor id has been restocked at least once, don't see why these would be any different

Every single multicolor id has been restocked at least once, don't see why these would be any different

This is true. Also, these are running shoes, so they aren't as popular as Roshes and signature basketball shoes...

that's the first time I have EVER heard them remake an ID instead of saying "return it for a refund"

Last edited:
That's a first. Never seen Nike actually remake a shoe lol
depends in the CSR you talk to.. mostly they'll tell you just to return but since the mc is currently sold out, you can ask for a discount on the pair you have, a discount code, or on occasion, CSR will ask if you want a remake.

My ID's were supposed to be delivered today but got held up in customs in Hong Kong, they just left Taiwan a few hours ago. If I call Nike can I get a 20% code off of this, there is no expected delivery date at this time.

My ID's were supposed to be delivered today but got held up in customs in Hong Kong, they just left Taiwan a few hours ago. If I call Nike can I get a 20% code off of this, there is no expected delivery date at this time.

Imo that's grimy dude. It just happens. They won't be held long and Nike can't really control customs.

Back
Top Bottom