Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

The mismatched weaves look dope imo
Blue weave and pink weave? Best of both worlds

Yeah. (R) is mostly Pink, while the (L) is mostly Blue. It's like the LR-soled MC Flyknit Trainers (one dark pair and a light colored). I'm not a fan at all, and they'll be going back soon. I'll be ordering a batch of three to pick and choose for the next time around.

Expensive day today!..

Just ordered my 1st pair of MC IDs.
In addition, placed my preorder for the Lavas as well as the Free 4.0 jade/bright crimsons off RRS.

I couldn't pass up on that 25% off RRS + free shipping for all 3.

The wife would strangle me if she knew lol

Can't wait though!! My 1st pairs of FK L3s.

Peace

Just got mine in today and I am very happy with the multicolor weave on my pair. So hyped!

very clean weave...i like!  
nthat.gif

Expensive day today!..

Just ordered my 1st pair of MC IDs.
In addition, placed my preorder for the Lavas as well as the Free 4.0 jade/bright crimsons off RRS.

I couldn't pass up on that 25% off RRS + free shipping for all 3.

The wife would strangle me if she knew lol

Can't wait though!! My 1st pairs of FK L3s.

Peace
lol...how do u go about hiding them from the wifey?  only wear them when she's not around?  

nice pickups btw!

My true TTS is a 9 but in most flyknits I wear a 9.5 and theres a little bit of room in the toe area. Should I just go with a 9? I am afraid these might be too tight. Thoughts?

I finally tried on my other IDs and they did feel a tad larger in the toe area where my first pair seemed perfect and my NDC ones are tight. I wonder if it has to do with the weave being inconsistent on its measurements.

My true TTS is a 9 but in most flyknits I wear a 9.5 and theres a little bit of room in the toe area. Should I just go with a 9? I am afraid these might be too tight. Thoughts?

Buy both sizes and return the one that don't fit.

Yeah. (R) is mostly Pink, while the (L) is mostly Blue. It's like the LR-soled MC Flyknit Trainers (one dark pair and a light colored). I'm not a fan at all, and they'll be going back soon. I'll be ordering a batch of three to pick and choose for the next time around.

If you really don't want them, I'll take them off your hands. :nerd:

soooooo whos got a nike code i can buy off them lol

im trying to order more of these, these are really starting to grow on me 

soooooo whos got a nike code i can buy off them lol

im trying to order more of these, these are really starting to grow on me 
I wish! $190 is steep. I saw all these recent pictures and had to give another pair a shot. I went all white sole (first pair has a black midline) ..here's to getting a dope weave!

Back
Top Bottom