Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

View media item 1524379
Kinda weird to have come across this at a clearance store so soon, but considering the price, I found a pair to replace my 2s for running. There are some great looking IDs on here though, so keep those photos coming!

View media item 1524536
This is the pair im keeping for sure, the only pair in my true sz 11..other two are 11.5.
They came out great....i just suck at taking pics..my first thought was they look better (not to mention bluer! Haha) in person. Happy with them

Last edited:
NICE! Is there still an additional 50% off large WMN's sizes there?

whoa when was this? if you're talking about San Leandro, i didn't see any signs for it. i grabbed this box right away thinking i would be able to get these for an additional 30% off, but it only applies to men's kicks this weekend.

Yeah, SL. I guess they no longer have it :/. It was going on for a while... maybe for more than a year(?)... All WMN's shoes size 9.5 and up had an additional 50% off discount. Some shoes had a sticker with the 50% off, and some didn't. However, if you found one without one, you could mention that they're a larger wmn's size to the cashier, and they'll adjust the price for you. I remember grabbing several Flyknit Lunar 1s for $25, FL2s for $40-50, LR3s for $30, etc. Whenever I'd go there, I'd proceed to the large WMN's footwear section FIRST all the time. This explains why most of my running rotation features WMN's shoes hahah

Last edited:
oh man i wish i had known about that earlier. i'm hoping within the next couple of weekends that women's kicks will get an additional discount so i can get some sort of price adjustment. couldn't hurt to save a few more dollars.

all these white swooshes got me reconsidering my grey swoosh 
frown.gif

trying these out.. should look clean.. these two I haven't seen yet.. ordered a few of the other norm also.. black swoosh all white soles; white swoosh all white soles; and "HTM" black pair with volt Nike.. returned the "HTM" black pair I made the first time since I didn't like the "short id" HTM on the tongue (letters are too big).. went with "long id" volt Nike instead.. should look cleaner..

View media item 1525504
View media item 1525505

Last edited:

frown.gif

nah, you'll be good. you don't want to be like everyone else

i ended up going with the black swoosh myself

frown.gif
This was me. I eventually returned my Grey for a White
laugh.gif

damn..i like the grey/blk bc it looks slicker, the white stands out more. 

Quick question guys: do these loosen up? Just wore my black fogs out for the first time and they feel kinda narrow. Also maybe a lil small. But I got the same size I get in AM95s, AM2014s, etc etc so kinda confused. Do they need be broken in?

Last edited:
True to runner size? So not tts? Just to clarify, I wear an 11 in most of my air maxes, but huaraches I have to go up to 11.5.

Back
Top Bottom