Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Lovin mine at work today. Very pleased to wear. Happy Flyknit Friday
pimp.gif
all white soles are the way to go for sure.  
The real struggle is whether white or black laces...

Black laces. White on a black tongue is disgusting.
laces gotta match the tongue

Black laces. White on a black tongue is disgusting.
x5
Agreed, just compared them side by side and although the white laces seem to pop more the black just works better since the white takes away from the multicolored front. Now to figure out what color for Tongue logo and background. Volt seems to be the consensus since it matches the flywire just not a yellow fan really, might go white on black then make the back up pair a wildcard and throw some Hot Lava on that ***** lol 

Have limited experience with RRS. Preordered grey weeks back and the delays keep coming. What are chances I actually get this shoe?

Have limited experience with RRS. Preordered grey weeks back and the delays keep coming. What are chances I actually get this shoe?
sooner or later they'll get their shipment.. once they do, it's a pretty quick turnaround..

Haven't tested it, but give it a very mild swab and see how it reacts, on the medial side to be safe. Typically acetone will just take off the top layer. The black midsole is likely dyed, while the splatter is just an extra splattered paint on top.. Which is why it would come right off.

^^ The gloss layer might come off with acetone too so be sure to test in on a small inconspicuous area first.

Last edited:
Just got my MC IDs and they're tighter than I'd like. Ironically, I don't consider myself to have a wide foot at all. Anyway, the guys who thought their IDs were snugger than the regular versions, have you been going with a wide or up .5 size with your IDs?

Just got my MC IDs and they're tighter than I'd like. Ironically, I don't consider myself to have a wide foot at all. Anyway, the guys who thought their IDs were snugger than the regular versions, have you been going with a wide or up .5 size with your IDs?
How much of a difference would you say it is? The Lunar 3 was prob the most roomy of all the flyknits + lunars Ive ever tried on, but I havent seen the multi so I cant compare the two. has anyone ordered a wide size? I feel like the extra width would take away from the aesthetic look of the lunar sole.  

I think I will go MC with White/White Sole *no sparkle either BLACK or D. GREY Swoosh is better?

Wore these to the office today, I was worried they were a little snug on the sides but they're starting to break in nicely

I think they are meant to be snug so they fit to your feet. I've started to work out in my pair and love them.

Back
Top Bottom