Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

That was the first colorway it only released once.. Don't see why there's no hype it's very wearable casually and a great runner shoes

could this be the mc? 
nerd.gif
This colorway does have some similarities with the blueish tint like the upcoming MC racer 2.0

I'd cop these but only at a discount or via outlet prices.  Not for retail at all.

That was the first colorway it only released once.. Don't see why there's no hype it's very wearable casually and a great runner shoes
It was this and the womens colorway which was the pink color.  Many were gunning for that over this from what I recall.  It's just my opinion only but friends I know that purchased your lunar 3s ended up returning them.  

I kept mine but they've been strictly for running. I disagree about the casual wear. Not colors that go with most of my personal wardrobe lol

My pair just came in, dont know why but I didnt fell in love with them. Pretty overloaded with speckles

and that ghost green in person is not as great as expected. Not sure if I will keep them.

On the other side, they look more multicolorish as on the pics i have seen before, I like that.

Told myself not to keep any pair I am not totally convinced of, decissions...

My pair just came in, dont know why but I didnt fell in love with them. Pretty overloaded with speckles

and that ghost green in person is not as great as expected. Not sure if I will keep them.

On the other side, they look more multicolorish as on the pics i have seen before, I like that.

Told myself not to keep any pair I am not totally convinced of, decissions...
Thanks for these pics.  I ended up not pulling the trigger until someone had them in hand and posted pics.  As far as how they look, I agree with you as they don't look as good as expected from the earlier photos.  The colors seem a bit too washed up and that green isn't popping as much as I'd like.  

I will most likely pass now on these unless I come across them at the outlet for a discounted price.  If not, on to the next shoe and await the real multicolor.

Got my pair of the Blue/Orange CW. These are much better in person. Will keep XD 
Glad you like these.  And thank you for the up close pics.  After seeing these I will have to pass.  The colors seem a bit too pale (if thats the right word) and doesn't have enough pop in them.  Just my 2 cents.  

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! :nthat:

Looks like I'll definitely be swapping for the best pair though... haha

I really like them, but I like the Grey Free NSWs more...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom