Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Grey weave on that pair up there blends pretty good, going to be hard to choose between these and the nsw, wont do both, leaning more towards these at the moment.

The more I look at the new pics of Greyscaled cw, I think of passing... [emoji]128533[/emoji] Nike handled the colorways for these horribly, IMO. I think I'm ready for the FL4s...

Last edited:
The more I look at the new pics of Greyscaled cw, I think of passing... [emoji]128533[/emoji] Nike handled the colorways for these horribly. I think I'm ready for the FL4s...

I'm only down with the black/white. Only pair I'll wear. Never thought I'd say it, but lunar 2s had better color options.

The more I look at the new pics of Greyscaled cw, I think of passing... [emoji]128533[/emoji] Nike handled the colorways for these horribly, IMO. I think I'm ready for the FL4s...
TBH i think the ID version is cleaner. Something about the back color of the GR throws me off 

I'm only down with the black/white. Only pair I'll wear. Never thought I'd say it, but lunar 2s had better color options.
Lunar 2s actually had some pretty nice color ways with the white/grey, wolf grey/dark grey, light crimson/gym red. I do agree that these have been pretty lackluster apart from the womens teal which was my personal favorite

As sad as it sounds, I agree. There were a couple of FL2 cws that I'd like to own. Currently, I own three pairs (one cw is a double). With these, I own ZERO. It's shame too because the design on these had so much potential.

I don't like the two toned out/mid soles on these shoes. I wish they would just make them one color.

Yeah, I prefer the monotonous midsole/outsole combo as well. If most of the cws had a White midsole/rim instead of Black, I'd take back everything I said.

Anybody's ghost greens ship yet?
mine should be here by tuesday.  i'm surprised we haven't seen more pics...they not drop in nike stores?

EDIT: came across a few on IG

nthat.gif
 hope i get a good weave.

Last edited:
Mine still say in progress. Weird. Looking forward to pics! They look good in those you posted.
delayed email and then a few hours later got a shipped email.. we'll see when they arrive.. will post pics.. ordered a few pairs to choose from.. :smile:

I think these are pretty nice actually 

Game Royal/Neo Turquoise/University Blue/ Black 

I think they'd be better with a black midsole top line. But the weave is beautiful.

Got hit with the delay email on my ghost greens. Smh.

I can't believe yall aren't feeling this colorway .. was this a GR or limited ?
I still have this along with the MC women's agility  sitting at home. Wasn't feeling the orange in person and  I've been meaning to return them to NDC for months now.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom