Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

^ I haven't seen anything higher than a 9.5 since I starting checking :\. The mens pair's sizes are constantly being refreshed though.

i feel these might not that exclusive.

saw some ebay sellers have fsr.

unless he really buy fsr from ndc.

i feel these might not that exclusive.

saw some ebay sellers have fsr.

unless he really buy fsr from ndc.
I feel the same way. I dont really care though.

They didn't have to drum up hype because I was interested in the shoe before the pre-order fiasco.  Nike just gave me upgraded shipping for free.

I could care less about exclusiveness. I really wanted the shoe and am happy I was able to buy it without worrying about the B/W FK Racer hype right now or bots/resellers.

**COULDN'T CARE LESS" is the right phrase to you.

Pet peeve of mine.
glasses.gif
i could care less of your pet peeve
laugh.gif
 just playin

are we expecting it to be very random like the racers? I don't know why i feel like its going to be very standard.

Hope every pair is very different

There is going to be some differences I'm sure.. It won't be so pronounced like the racers but they will know by Thursday I guess.

**COULDN'T CARE LESS" is the right phrase to you.

Pet peeve of mine.
glasses.gif
Sorry, broke my tooth ala Tiger Woods-minus the cameras and billion dollars- and have some meds coursing through my system. However, I couldn't care less about your pet peeves. Haha.

shoot, did i unnecessarily pay for 2 day service when they were offering it for free? I didn't thing the free was expedited.

anyone know what the tounge is like on these? i wasnt a fan of the tounge on the 2's. Much preffered the 1's

My wallet hates me

Eff the wallet. Gotta sell it to come up with the cash for everything... I wouldn't have any cash to put in it after this weekend anyways. My bank account is gonna b***h slap me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom