Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

RIP to the days of buying Lunar Flyknits on clearance.
um negative .. almost all of these cways gonna hit clearance like most of the others did. Some will prob even find MCs at an outlet somewhere. Dont let today fool you about this shoe.

um negative .. almost all of these cways gonna hit clearance like most of the others did. Some will prob even find MCs at an outlet somewhere. Dont let today fool you about this shoe.

Yeah but dudes are buying these to resell :smh: The Nike article also said that they were Nike.com exclusives. I'm sure that's will just be for the first colorways.

these may be NDC exclusives, but for sure the regular GRs will go on discount like they always do

Agreed. People act like FK Racers don't go on discount/clearance. These were a little different because of the B/W FK Racer, hype generated by the sneaker blogs and being NDC exclusives.

From what has been said, they will release at Champs, FNL, FTL, NT, etc. So normal GRs should be obtainable.

Last edited:
Can't wait for these to be $99 or less 
eek.gif

Even if the flagship cws are "NDC exclusives", the other cws will have similar colorblocking...

via IG
View media item 1271383
View media item 1271384
Not a fan of the Black midsole strip. :/

Another quality cw via IG
View media item 1367505

Agreed. People act like FK Racers don't go on discount/clearance. These were a little different because of the B/W FK Racer, hype generated by the sneaker blogs and being NDC exclusives.

From what has been said, they will release at Champs, FNL, FTL, NT, etc. So normal GRs should be obtainable.

Which ever stores sold the FL2s will certainly carry the FL3s as well...

Speaking of the FL2s... that thread reached 20 pages in over ONE YEAR. This thread is already at 22 pages, and it hasn't even released yet! I'll agree that design and cws are factors, but DAMB!

The MCs will be available via other stores too.

That "NDC Exclusive" was for now ..

If they dont drop elsewhere ill come back n say i was wrong but im pretty sure they will be avilable nike not missing out on that money

Did you have to put in a coupon code to get the expedited shipping? Had to place 4 separate orders and all are standard shipping.

These will probably come with something extra like socks or something.  The last preorder I remember was the first Flynit Free and those came with knee-high volt socks. 

These will probably come with something extra like socks or something.  The last preorder I remember was the first Flynit Free and those came with knee-high volt socks. 
wouldn't be mad at it 
laugh.gif
. Will not be surprised if these go quick on Thursday, but I must say these would be one of my first to go after the ASG pack is WEAK.

I read the whole nike exclusive, but I refuse to believe it :lol:

Anyway, only a 7 or 7.5 in the women's MC when I last checked NDC. I may just buy a pair of non-B/W racers out of frustration if this doesn't go well.

BTW all bay area HOH phone lines are conveniently busy. I must be missing something, but I may also be contributing to the problem haha.

Last edited:
Disappointed i missed the preorder.
There is always thursday.
Wonder if the quantities will be more, less, or same as sunday preoders.

Back
Top Bottom