Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

My body is ready...
embarassed.gif

I like the women more but I'm still keeping the men's... Just might keep only one pair of men's

i like the womens pair... for my wife. ill stick to mens colors, she can keep the pink

the fl3 won the best update award in the march 2015 issue of runner's world, and there's a video of them on the page linked below

http://www.runnersworld.com/running-shoes/2015-spring-shoe-guide-videos
Very nice find. First video ive seen of the lunar 3.

However, in the video, he mentions that there's more room in the forefoot now and this concerns me. 

I have wider feet so i tend to go .5 up from my TTS.

i wonder if that change on the forefoot will make them tts.

I ordered my normal size in lunar 1s for the pre order on nike.com, hopefully theyll fit fine.

only thing i didn't like on the wmns mc was the pink flywire. icf to cut the flywire either haha.
it was mentioned that there will be a mens mc version in the half/half style and a complete shoe mc both sometime this year. i will wait on those :smokin

only thing i didn't like on the wmns mc was the pink flywire. icf to cut the flywire either haha.
it was mentioned that there will be a mens mc version in the half/half style and a complete shoe mc both sometime this year. i will wait on those :smokin

Those were my thoughts exactly

Back
Top Bottom