Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

No sign of iD yet... :frown:

They better give us the option to change the outsole pod color. That's what kept me from ordering the 2s.

All the people I know that are very into running don't even wear nike

I beg to differ. Back in college at the University of Arizona a little over a decade ago, I ran 14:30 5k and 30:24 10k training in exclusively Nike (Shox TL and Air Max Motos - no Flyknit back then). I've tried and liked Mizuno, NB, and Brooks but have consistently gone back to Nike. It's a matter of personal preference which brand shoe fits best for running.

To come in to a Nike running shoe thread and say "people into running" don't really wear Nike is foolish.

damn. I hope my wife's pair doesn't get cancelled. Promised I'd come through. I copped about 5 minutes after that link dropped. Hope I'm good.

I beg to differ. Back in college at the University of Arizona a little over a decade ago, I ran 14:30 5k and 30:24 10k training in exclusively Nike (Shox TL and Air Max Motos - no Flyknit back then). I've tried and liked Mizuno, NB, and Brooks but have consistently gone back to Nike. It's a matter of personal preference which brand shoe fits best for running.

To come in to a Nike running shoe thread and say "people into running" don't really wear Nike is foolish.
14:30 5k, dang sonny!

I ordered immediately when I received email, I better at least get my one pair! I don't really care about the spares lol

Are the women's just getting canceled? Hard to believe, but there's definitely some incorrect info with this preorder. My men's is still in progress but have already been charged.

my order still says in progress. Hope it goes through considering I ordered around 12pm PST on Sunday, wishful thinking since I really want these..

"Unfortunately, it will be necessary to cancel the Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 order you placed xxxxxxxxxxxx. We inadvertently oversold our inventory due to a technical issue and the product is no longer available."

"Unfortunately, it will be necessary to cancel the Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 order you placed xxxxxxxxxxxx. We inadvertently oversold our inventory due to a technical issue and the product is no longer available."

Were you charged? How can you oversell something that will be planned to release? :x

Last edited:
Yikes... Not the RRS x BW-esque issue in here [emoji]128530[/emoji]

I was hoping for this thread to be NOTHING like the Zoom thread...

Last edited:
This will probably be the most hype you see out of this model unless some crazy MC variation comes along. Anytime "exclusive" and "Flyknit" are used together to describe a shoe there is bound to be a lot of clamoring.

Were you charged? How can you oversell something that will be planned to release? :x
my guess would be they were only expecting/allowing so many preorders and they under estimated Which preorders was prob starting to dip into release day stock.

So with them removing it off the calendar they may have oversold quite a bit and going to release the shoes a later date.

Who knows though since theyll never tell. But a 20% code > cancelled order (at least for these)

Back
Top Bottom