Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

those of you who have a pair of the womens MC, can anyone confirm the fitting?  I'm a 6.5... wondering if going up a full size will help or hinder

those of you who have a pair of the womens MC, can anyone confirm the fitting?  I'm a 6.5... wondering if going up a full size will help or hinder
They fit tts so you'll have a alot of room there.. I wouldn't recommend it.

They fit tts so you'll have a alot of room there.. I wouldn't recommend it.
He's not asking if they fit TTS
mean.gif
.  He's a dude trying to get his size in a women's shoe. So to the OP, yes, go up at least one full size for your women's equivalent and you should be good. 

He's not asking if they fit TTS
mean.gif
.  He's a dude trying to get his size in a women's shoe. So to the OP, yes, go up at least one full size for your women's equivalent and you should be good. 
actually im a girl lol . 

He's not asking if they fit TTS :smh: .  He's a dude trying to get his size in a women's shoe. So to the OP, yes, go up at least one full size for your women's equivalent and you should be good. 
:rolleyes I knew that she was a girl when she mentioned her size being 6.5...no grown dude wears a 6.5 :smh:

Too chez fellas, too chez...

But seriously, who would go a full size up in these especially since its been stated before in here that these run a tad long? 

I assumed he (now she) was just asking about the men's vs. women's size differential with a question like that. 

Lol and that's that.

You should not go up one whole size. BUT if you must, you could possibly steam them so they are a bit smaller. I hear it goes down about a half size. But I've never done it before.
it'll shrink and will feel smaller but the length would still be longer.

Volt laces on the ID are 
sick.gif

Really curious to see how the B/W heather ones on my ID turn out.

Gents,

my girl, in an attempt to cop quick on Release day, copped a 5.5 in womens "ndc exclusive" when she really needed a 6.5. Anyone by any crazy chance, have a 6.5 to swap?

She ordered like if she was ordering sneakers (typically male or boys GS sizes) so she went with her "boys" size, completely missing the fact that they were already sized for women. They came in and she was able to get her foot in em but they're TIGHT AF and killing her toes. instead of going 1.5 sizes up she figures the 6.5 should fit her nice and snug, especially since she'll prolly rock em sockless and mainly towards the spring/summer. 

Any help is kindly appreciated in advance.

Last edited:
Definitely want to iD a pair for "everyday" use but can't seem to decide on midsole/swoosh combinations.  I've narrowed it to 4...  Thoughts?

Definitely want to iD a pair for "everyday" use but can't seem to decide on midsole/swoosh combinations.  I've narrowed it to 4...  Thoughts?
for everyday and rugged use, I would go for the wolf grey soles. both my L2 iD that I use have wolf grey soles and they hold up very well. honestly, you can't go wrong with any of your designs. the only thing thing for me is the speckles on the top midsole. not a big fan of really any speckles on the top midsole. just seems off to me but maybe I'm just not use to it.
wink.gif

Last edited:

After seeing some of the real life pics, I'd have to say the white swoosh and sole. I don't think any other swoosh color will tie in the front MC and back black as well.

took the time to evaluate the photos of the multicolor ID posted recently and was really underwhelmed. cancelled my order. Gonna save my pennies for the MC Racer 2.0

took the time to evaluate the photos of the multicolor ID posted recently and was really underwhelmed. cancelled my order. Gonna save my pennies for the MC Racer 2.0
You never know how they going to look in hand... You can always return after it comes in

Back
Top Bottom