Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

You never know how they going to look in hand... You can always return after it comes in
This. I was thinking of cancelling as well, but those pictures aren't very good and you can always return them if you don't like what you see in person.

excited to run in these, hopefully they are just little bit wider
can't wait for the initial release cw's to go on sale so I can buy some on the low for running..
laugh.gif

still have a couple pairs of L1/L2 I need to use for running. my go to pairs atm are wolf grey L1 and a couple of L2's.

let us know how they are after a few runs. same soles as L2 so I'm assuming comfy as well.

Last edited:
That's normal. Every cw has some kind of variation on each individual shoe. That's the beauty of the Flyknit, especially those with the MC knits.

Last edited:
So the pears I ordered 4 days after launch show build in progress while the ones I ordered the day of launch still haven't started yet... Nike works in mysterious ways

^^^

Ouch!! hope Nike is not working backwards like they did with the mc Kobe9 restock.. :frown:

Those were some crazy times, but I'm guessing they are. They didn't touch any US orders after launch and now have a bunch they have to catch up on. Easiest for them is to just start from the top of the pile...

Aww man I'm excited. This whole time I thought I would be getting an email about my shoes being built. I just logged onto NDC and it says build in progress. I ordered by 3-4PM on launch day. Can't wait. I hope they come before 3/19 when I go to LA.

Last edited:
for those who wear a 10.5 mens, and ordered a 12 in womens, how is the fit?  Much narrower, fit differently...? thanks in advanced.  PS anyone who ordered multiple men (10.5, 11) or womens (12) pairs feeling generous and tryna OOP me a pair lol?

You guys know if Nike is going to pull inventory of Men's and Women's exclusives from overseas and ship them back to the U.S. to sell since demand and hype is highest here?

You guys know if Nike is going to pull inventory of Men's and Women's exclusives from overseas and ship them back to the U.S. to sell since demand and hype is highest here?

It would seem logical to do that, but it wouldnt be worth it for Nike since it would cost a ton just to ship them over here. People thought they would do the same with all the Flyknit Racers in Brazil about 6 months ago, but those never moved...

in person that black line looks worse. im about to buy another pair and swap it out, but i dont want to pay over retail. smh

these shoes are SO comfortable, cant wait for my ID's

if anyone can give me an assist on a size 12 it would be much appreciated!!!

Last edited:
For the FL2 owners that own these as well, is there a significant difference in comfort and/or performance?

my lunar one+ are a size 12 as well and i will say i did wash them 2x in the clothes washer, so there MAY be some slight shrinkage, but as far as i remember those were always too short, literally could only wear very thin socks and could only wear for short walks, def could never run in them....

these lunar 3's tho, are extremelyyyy comfortable. length is perfect and width, i have long narrow feet

hope that helps

Last edited:

my lunar one+ are a size 12 as well and i will say i did wash them 2x in the clothes washer, so there MAY be some slight shrinkage, but as far as i remember those were always too short, literally could only wear very thin socks and could only wear for short walks, def could never run in them....

these lunar 3's tho, are extremelyyyy comfortable. length is perfect and width, i have long narrow feet

hope that helps
i agree that Lunar 3s cater narrow-foot people more. 

The lunar 1s were fine for me but the lunar 3s are bit long imo.

my feet are on the wider side.

The design is amazing though. I might ID a pair to make a "wide" version

Back
Top Bottom