Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Not so much an issue. I've never came across a pair of shoes with different production dates or change of fonts, so it was more of matter in question.
@R6N3T7  Honestly I think you got a pair where someone swapped the other shoe for a better matching weave?  My mens pair came with both pairs having the same production date.  I've never seen a pair of shoes come from the factory with mismatched dates. 

@R6N3T7  Honestly I think you got a pair where someone swapped the other shoe for a better matching weave?  My mens pair came with both pairs having the same production date.  I've never seen a pair of shoes come from the factory with mismatched dates. 
this has happened to me a couple times with shoes directly ordered from NDC. It's not an issue.

Anyone else have any of these issues with their pairs? Or any pair of shoes at that?

Are these really issues? Sounds like the fonts changed as production went on and you got a pair that was from early and latter stages. No biggie.
Not so much an issue. I've never came across a pair of shoes with different production dates or change of fonts, so it was more of matter in question.

Mine are the exact same! 10/09 and 9/22 size 10.5, so don't worry.

Last edited:
All the Nike Europe stores have the new mens and womens colourways. Guaranteed to have a full size run for a few days too! The NDC exclusive is still in stock in most sizes.

Did they have a FSR of the women's NDC exclusive yesterday? I checked the NDC EU site last week and they had a few random sizes.
No, they sold out of any size/became unavailable yesterday. There was decent size run (for women) up until a few days ago, the larger size sold quickly.

My original comment was solely in relation to the men's NDC exclusive colourway, I should have been more specific.

No, they sold out of any size/became unavailable yesterday. There was decent size run (for women) up until a few days ago, the larger size sold quickly.

My original comment was solely in relation to the men's NDC exclusive colourway, I should have been more specific.
Imo there were no larger sizes, only up to EUR42.5.

Did they have a FSR of the women's NDC exclusive yesterday? I checked the NDC EU site last week and they had a few random sizes.
Imo there were no larger sizes, only up to EUR42.5.

They had EUR 42.5 and 43 as far as I'm aware, I don't know any girl with a men's size US9.5 or 10 so I would consider that a larger size, which sold out quickly.

This is all irrelevant now anyways....they are sold out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom