Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Next 3 pages gonna be "I got my email" lol... just like the Racer thread when ppl were announcing their pairs shipping from RRS. I'm guilty of both so I ain't eem mad.

Please don't fill this thread up with id order news. I'm sure that y'all are very excited about the shoes, but we don't need play by play accounts.

Last edited:
I got my starting email
I got my almost done finishing touches email
I got my finished email
I got my shipped email
My package stuck in customs
Yes finally they released my packsge
My shoes should be here in x amount of days
Yes!! It's out for delivery
Where is the ups man?
My shoes finally arrived
Takes pictures and uploads them to NT and instagram

Last edited:
I'm not personally feeling that red swoosh at all with the multi but who knows maybe it'll turn out dope in person

I'm not personally feeling that red swoosh at all with the multi but who knows maybe it'll turn out dope in person

What ruins most color combos is the two volt flywires meet against the swoosh, that completely goes against multicolor front unless you incorporate volt as dominant color

My wmn lunar3s are size 10 and they feel a little bit too tight.... anyone have a size 10.5 or 11??

Last edited:
Just noticed on my pair:

• Difference in font (style?) on the shoe sizes
  • Difference in production end date
  • Difference in font (style?) on the UPC (can clearly notice in the number 4)

View media item 1420445

Anyone else have any of these issues with their pairs? Or any pair of shoes at that?

Anyone else have any of these issues with their pairs? Or any pair of shoes at that?
Are these really issues? Sounds like the fonts changed as production went on and you got a pair that was from early and latter stages. No biggie.

Are these really issues? Sounds like the fonts changed as production went on and you got a pair that was from early and latter stages. No biggie.
Not so much an issue. I've never came across a pair of shoes with different production dates or change of fonts, so it was more of matter in question.

No offense, but some of you guys picked some pretty ugly color combinations lol. 
Ahhh opinions, while personally I don't like the red most shoes I have seen on here look the same, who wants a shoe that looks like everyone else if it's an ID, at least he's got something fresh....

Back
Top Bottom