Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

i dont think they will look very similar but i hope there isnt much pink at all in my ID, I couldnt order the womens MC because my feet are too big plus they look awful for men

Hoping for the same. I got my size in the women's MC but had to sell them cuz they looked too fem in person imo.

Man...after seeing that pic, I placed the order for some IDs. That multi color looks way better than I thought.

The mixture of the multicolor on that Id picture reminds of the water in an abandoned pool :lol:

Last edited:
Geez...I just noticed after ordering that I didn't look at fit size. Did everyone just get regular fit for these or did a lot opt to go with the wide? I don't think I have wide feet but I also didn't know there was an option for these.

I've moved on from the women's cw. I was one that thought the women's was better looking, but not anymore. Mens cw is fire. Cant stop wearing them.

And .5 up feels oh so good.

Last edited:
I liked the white top line, but i'm glad i went with black.

Hoping i don't regret the grey swoosh. White swoosh is looking good.

I made mine exactly like the Nike exclusive multi colorway even with the black speckled sole. Only thing I did that could be questionable is making the inner part volt instead of black. For some reason I liked it like that more since there was only a splash of volt from the flywire.

ka67ew.jpg

I made mine exactly like the Nike exclusive multi colorway even with the black speckled sole. Only thing I did that could be questionable is making the inner part volt instead of black. For some reason I liked it like that more since there was only a splash of volt from the flywire.

ka67ew.jpg

I surprisingly like your pair. I think it will come out very nice. Post pics when they arrive!

With the scarcity of upper options, the uppers are most likely precut.

C'mon guys, don't tell me you believe that. That's what Nike wants you to think. If that were the case, there would be different precut uppers for both regular and wide fit options. Do you really think they sold out of size 9 in both widths at the exact same time?

I mean customers only have three options to choose from. It would make sense to have the uppers precut. All they have to do is add a liner, swoosh and a tongue tag really. With precut uppers, it saves them time. Not only that, it yields for a faster turnaround/delivery time for us.

Really regret not purchasing the Womens pair....
Same here. I'm happy I have my men's pair, but when I saw my girl's pair her MC looks much better in person even though they're pink. I've looked all over for a sz. 12 and the only ones I see is off ebay and they're asking for twice the price of retail. 

Same here. I'm happy I have my men's pair, but when I saw my girl's pair her MC looks much better in person even though they're pink. I've looked all over for a sz. 12 and the only ones I see is off ebay and they're asking for twice the price of retail. 
I got my women's size 11.5 for $230 shipped, only $30 more than the iD's after tax. I wouldn't pay $300 for these tho like folks are asking. 

Out of all the cw's on NDC, this might be the only FL3 I go after.

this is a possible 2nd.

edit: they're up, but say coming soon.

Last edited:
Doubt the blue L3's will be eaten up by hypebeasts. If anything, it'll be the black/white that will move first.

I hate to beat a dead horse, but how do these fit in comparison to the L2s? The L2s are really narrow for my feet, and the fact that the tongue is sewn into the upper really detracted me from the L2s. Is it the same for the L3s? If that's the case, ID is the only way I can go, being that they have it in wide.

Back
Top Bottom