Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Blue would have looked better with a white sole and black could have had more of a contrast with the toe. I think the red looks the best but would have been better with a different red.

which ones are you pickin' up? coz some of these will be on RRS.. 

I'll most likely BNTL the blk/wht pair..

all except the charcoal/orange pair

red pair will be part of #BNTL. I know I'll like the blue pair and black one.

all except the charcoal/orange pair

red pair will be part of #BNTL. I know I'll like the blue pair and black one.
call RRS and see which pair they will get, if you haven't already. might save yah some $$ for other cw later down the road. 
smile.gif

My dude, you need to some reading regarding buying/selling. Do yourself a favor and read the rules. Maybe delete this before a mod sees it and try again when you have 300 posts or use your signature. 

Great first post, too, lol.  P.S. we all make mistakes. 
tongue.gif

happy.gif

Last edited:
call RRS and see which pair they will get, if you haven't already. might save yah some $$ for other cw later down the road. :smile:

to be honest, I think I'm done with RRS. Just a little bitter with how they handled the racers. I just can't trust a site that has shoes up for sale but no clue what their inventory is. Its great saving a little bit of money, but I just prefer Nike at this point.

I always know what I'm getting with NDC, know what I mean?

to be honest, I think I'm done with RRS. Just a little bitter with how they handled the racers. I just can't trust a site that has shoes up for sale but no clue what their inventory is. Its great saving a little bit of money, but I just prefer Nike at this point.

I always know what I'm getting with NDC, know what I mean?

RRS was always great before the BW racer. They just aren't prepared for a hype beast shoe and its crazed crowd.

Crazy how many compliments and looks the men's colorway gets. When it is a little cloudy outside, or towards dusk, they really stand out.

Considering doubling up for the future if I can find a good enough price, or maybe IDing some MCs even though they do not look as good to me. This has quickly became one of my favorite silhouettes to wear casually.

any word of a restock on the Total Orange/White lunar 3's? Or those are long gone..

^^^You're talking the NDC exclusive?

I think the ship has sailed but maybe they might restock like the B/W Racer.

Back
Top Bottom