Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

I'm just holding out to get these on sale/discount. Only cw I was willing to pay full retail were the NDC exclusives.

All other cw's are GR's (so far), they should be available EVERYWHERE. So I'll just put my patience robe on, and kick back in the meantime.

Walter...

if it's this bad for the teal or no thrills black lunar 3, then the next set of color ways don't stand a chance 
eyes.gif

When did you guys predict the next wave of colorways to come in? Like for the lunar1 and lunar2, how many months before new colors came out?

Though the FL3s are selling well ATM, the remaining cws won't be "NDC exclusives" or like the Racers since they'll have a much wider retail distribution. Your chains (i.e. FTL, FNL, Nike Stores, etc) will carry these, so I wouldn't be too worried.

I must admit Nike pulled a genius move with their "NDC exclusives". They've got people going wild over these!

When did you guys predict the next wave of colorways to come in? Like for the lunar1 and lunar2, how many months before new colors came out?

Usually q2-3 months.

Last edited:
missed out on the black/white, but didn't try hard enough. Oh well.

having second thats on that blue pair. White sole would have been insta copped. I thought i would like the blue more

could be BNTL situation

So is this grey pair on the SNKRS app a SNKRS APP exclusive or are they using an outdated set of images

So is this grey pair on the SNKRS app a SNKRS APP exclusive or are they using an outdated set of images

My question too. Copped a 9.5 at 10 and the Nike confirmation email is showing me a pic of the black/whites. Going to be so POed if that's the case, wanted the light gray cw in the SNKR app pics.

My question too. Copped a 9.5 at 10 and the Nike confirmation email is showing me a pic of the black/whites. Going to be so POed if that's the case, wanted the light gray cw in the SNKR app pics.
I ordered through the SNKRS app too. If you look at your order confirmation, the style code is the same as the B/W pair on NDC. I guess this will be going back.

not even tripping

let these reseller think they hit gold

im waiting til they hit nike outlets to cop as always 
laugh.gif

My only complaints with this model is I wish the color blocking on a majority of the pairs was better and I really miss the heel loop.

Back
Top Bottom