Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Quick (and ugly) edit, but hopefully this is what it'll look like after I paint the flywire

Or with white flywire (BW Racer) style

Last edited:
cherry picked the pair I like more and got the size I want.. 8) ordered (2) size 10 and (1) 9.5.. and a pair for the Mrs.. at first, I thought I was good with a 9.5. was a little snug but it was ok. decided to go with my normal size for Lunars, which is a size 10. my iD's are all size 10 as well. taking pics of the group to show slight variations of the pattern. :smile:

** all pairs accounted for so none FS.. :wink:

View media item 1405369
View media item 1405376
View media item 1405377

Last edited:
cherry picked the pair I like more and got the size I want..
glasses.gif
ordered (2) size 10 and (1) 9.5.. and a pair for the Mrs.. at first, I thought I was good with a 9.5. was a little snug but it was ok. decided to go with my normal size for Lunars, which is a size 10. my iD's are all size 10 as well. taking pics of the group to show slight variations of the pattern.
smile.gif

** all pairs accounted for so none FS..
wink.gif
Nice photos. What are you using for that black background?

Just managed to grab a pair, loving the comfort on these.
gosh darn it! I might have to get a pair of these now.. totally fills the void from blk/wht Trainers and most likely gonna be more comfy as I'm a big fan of the Lunar soles. 
nerd.gif
glasses.gif

gosh darn it! I might have to get a pair of these now.. totally fills the void from blk/wht Trainers and most likely gonna be more comfy as I'm a big fan of the Lunar soles. 
nerd.gif
glasses.gif
@MD177  haha I'm right there with you on wanting a blk/wht lunar since I'm sure they'll be super comfy.  The black/white trainers still have a special place in my heart though.  

nerd.gif
glasses.gif
it's all about the Lunar soles!!
happy.gif

Last edited:
Nike struck me out on a discount with my flawed pair. Told me my only option was to return it

That's BS. Ask for a supervisor and remind them that the shoe is limited so you wouldn't wanna return it.

Last edited:
Plus you can't be blunt and demand a code, but yeah if you return it they'll give you a code but you need to be slick

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom