Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Early version via IG

Personally, I'm glad they went with the gridless version.
agreed! that would look funny.. looks like a steak just got off the grill..
laugh.gif

For those of you who want to read more about all the problems the Adidas Ultra Boost is having, including durability issues, go read the reviews on the Adidas site.

http://www.adidas.com/us/ultra-boost-shoes/B27172.html

Definately eye opening.

Tons of positive reviews, only a couple durability issues posted as I read thru a few pages. And that won't be an issue for me as I will just use it for casual wear, no running.

Looks like all the durability issues come from people who run with them, those pics were crazy. Hopefully they will last even with just casual wear, traction is an important safety factor with any shoe. 50 miles tho... That's like 2 weeks for me.

should i skip the Lunar 2's and go straight to a pair of 3's?

also whats sizing like compared to the 1's?

thanks.

Do whatever you want man. lunar 2s are pretty awesome though

i just remember hearing mixed reviews on the 2's so i wasnt sure if they were worth buying if i got a good deal.

has nothing to do with aesthetics, more on comfortability and price.

i just remember hearing mixed reviews on the 2's so i wasnt sure if they were worth buying if i got a good deal.

has nothing to do with aesthetics, more on comfortability and price.

2s are actually pretty good, better than the 1s for running. 3s have the same midsole/outsole as the 2, so they should more or less feel the same as the 2s in terms of comfort.

Aesthetically the worst of the 3, but performance wise I dig em. My only pair was the white pair. Looking to scoop another for the low in the near future.

Grabbed a pair of the green and blue for $45 at factory store off hash wall. Week or two ago. Had a couple random sizes/colors.

L2s are severely underrated and overlooked as performance runners, imo. I think they have a decent looking upper, but, just like the L3s, their cws weren't put together well...

There were only three that looked awesome to me. Here's one...
View media item 1586588

Just drop these already!
View media item 1586583
Including these, there are a couple of Grey/Black/White cws that I plan on purchasing this year...
- Free Flyknit NSWs
- Peg32s
- FKR Oreo 1.0s

Last edited:
L2s are severely underrated and overlooked as performance runners, imo. I think they have a decent looking upper, but, just like the L3s, their cws weren't put together well...

There were only three that looked awesome to me. Here's one...
View media item 1586588

Just drop these already!
View media item 1586583
Including these, there are a couple of Grey/Black/White cws that I plan on purchasing this year...
- Free Flyknit NSWs
- Peg32s
- FKR Oreo 1.0s
Wolf grey for life

Back
Top Bottom