Nike Flyknit - Olympics 2012

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

at 21 mercer, the trainers were 160 while the racers were 170! to the few who have them, are they worth it?

they are super light and extremely comfortable.  definitely have gotten a lot of comments on the looks too.

at 21 mercer, the trainers were 160 while the racers were 170! to the few who have them, are they worth it?
Thanks!  I am getting obsessed with the white/black trainers......

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
alm8319[/td][td]
[/td][td] [/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]Which ones did you pick up?

Super lightweight, breathable, and sexy. Worth $160? Debatable, but a shoe, individually numbered from 1-100 with Hiroshi and Mark just a few feet from me? I couldn't resist.

As for the Racer...Nike says just 27 pairs, but i'm sure the number's a bit higher - possibly 50-100. As for the July GR, it's probably non-HTM colorways. My guess is that they'll be priced from $125-140.

Those RACERS are amazing. I hope they release some nice colors that are easier to obtain.  The blue pair looks incredible.

got my pair of HTM trainers and this shoe is simply amazing. light as a feather. absolutely beautiful. haven't been this stoked about a new shoe in a long time. interested to see the GR colors that drop.

Looking for a pair of the Flyknit Trainers in a 9.5 or 10 and 11 or 11.5 in volt. If anyone could help me track them down i'd appreciate it.

Just went into Forward Motion Sports in Danville. They have new colors in the Flyknit Trainer. They said they can ship anywhere in the US. (925)-820-9966

Last edited:
are these for sale anywhere? ive been looking everywhere and am so keen for the all black ones.. please let me know if theres a website where i can grab em xo

There are other threads on the front page regarding Flyknits with more up to date info.,

Back
Top Bottom