Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

nike know these gon sell cause sole aint gon yellow an the green camo geeks snatching em up. 

Idk how I feel about these, I honestly didn't expect nike to release them. They are intriguing because of the camo colorway...but idk. Fighter jets > these, all day. I'll probably end up copping them just because they are interesting and I do like them, for whatever reason. Probably because I was in the military and the camo grew on me...I have no idea what I would wear with them, lol. You can't wear camo with them, unless you wanna be OD. I'll prob turn them into beater foams or ball in them.

I wouldn't worry on "OD'ing" on camo. That's not the issue. Not matching is the new matching. Those of you who try hard not to match are no different than people who try hard to match. Each is their own look, and do what you like - make no mistake though, kids - you aren't fooling anybody into thinking that you aren't really trying just because you aren't matching. We know you are trying... too hard at that, in most cases.

So, it's not about how much camo you wear. You can wear camo head to toe if you want... as long as it's the same camo. The issue is that these don't look like standard camo - the concentration of the colors and patterns, etc.

Wearing mismatched camo will make you look like an idiot, not wearing too much camo.

Last edited:
like these definitely will cop but im very tight that the first version with black soles, not as much brown and the star in the back instead of the check didnt release. the insoles are dope af tho might actually do that stupid tape thing onn em for these. glad they got rid of the stupid speckles on the black tho

Last edited:
^so your footlocker already has them in store?
I'm gonna hit mine up today and see if mine does

I wish I could seem them in person to changes mind on how they look but foams sell quick in my area. Like when I saw the polarized pink foams I actually liked the way they looked but they looked better in person imo

They soooo sexy
nthat.gif
 starting to like theses

Back
Top Bottom