Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

250? 
mean.gif

yea tooo much but if you look at it the cost of living is going up everywhere. from gas to milk and public transportation.

^i try to think of it the same way to justify the coppin but @ the end of the day, i kno im gettin got... lol

these are not bad but not for me. I'm gonna cop the XI lows, hopefully these camos will distract the masses.

Yup all mine...couple more and ill have every colorway ever released....just hard finding good condition foams in size 12

LL

LL
do you chuck the og boxes to store your foams this way? May be one of the reasons I see people selling foams without the og box.

Last edited:
Doubt these will be limited and yes i chuck the boxes. I never sold a pair of foamposites and i don't plan on doing that in the future so no use in keeping the box.

I like the shoe but at $250 cant do it... Unless i get em no tax but thats pushing it...

These are dope, just like the fighter jets.

I wish they were $235 like the fighter jets. I'll be selling some kicks to cop these bad boys.

I'm glad it's not going to be at a house hoops just need to see what stores carrying them

I definitely think the print on these are better than the "Fighter Jets" but the camo print could still be much better. If these were $235 + tax it would be a tough call but the $250 price tag seals the deal for me. There are many other pairs I'd rather spend that much money on...

Back
Top Bottom