Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

just scooped that polo shirt.. good looks brah

which polo you talking about?

damn! fnl takes too friggn long. my friend who lives by me ordered from ndc the same day, same standard shipping and his pair arrived. my order was just picked up by ups today. wtf.

Long time reader, first post. I just got my order yesterday from ndc, they upgraded my shipping service I think because of the delay of confirmation to my e-mail.  This is my first pair of foams, I didn't realize how heavy these things are, I can see why they cost more than most Nikes though since the construction on these things seems to be top notch.

I had a question about storing them, should I take the paper out of the box? I've been doing this with any sneakers that have icy soles (i.e. Jordans,) but the soles to these sneakers are the "gum style." They can't possibly yellow with paper left in the box, can they? Thanks in advance guys.

Long time reader, first post. I just got my order yesterday from ndc, they upgraded my shipping service I think because of the delay of confirmation to my e-mail.  This is my first pair of foams, I didn't realize how heavy these things are, I can see why they cost more than most Nikes though since the construction on these things seems to be top notch.

I had a question about storing them, should I take the paper out of the box? I've been doing this with any sneakers that have icy soles (i.e. Jordans,) but the soles to these sneakers are the "gum style." They can't possibly yellow with paper left in the box, can they? Thanks in advance guys.

you shouldn't need to baby these at all which includes storing.

I just remove the paper from all my kicks automatically. Since these dont have the iced sole, it shouldnt matter.

I'm surprised these sold out even in Canada when the retail was $300 + tax ($340) lol which is basically resell prices for US. Decent shoe but I prefer solid uppers on foams. The retail price on foams seem to keep rising as well for no apparent reason, which was an easy pass for me

Anyone have any issues with the clear resin bubbling on the bottom of your shoe(on ant foamposite for that matter)??? Just got my pair from NDC and the resin looks like it's delaminating from the carbon fiber.

Anyone have any issues with the clear resin bubbling on the bottom of your shoe(on ant foamposite for that matter)??? Just got my pair from NDC and the resin looks like it's delaminating from the carbon fiber.

I had bubbling carbon fiber or carbon fiber issues on half of my pairs of foams, I just consider it normal now. idk why the carbon fiber on 11's is much cleaner than the clear coat on the foams.

Last edited:
Pissed! Nike's whole operation control is on one. Perfect shoes but they sent me damn 10.5's in my 11.5 box.

I know its been asked a million times, but will these stretch out? Debating if I want to trade my 10.5 for an 11.

That box is pretty dope for a collector pair. Bet that raised the price a little bit, I'm surprised they didn't do anything like that with the fighter Jets.

I'm really happy with my pair, came in from NDC today. Idk why people don't like the gum sole, I'm excited to finally have a pair or foams that won't yellow. These things are gonna be tanks, gonna take a beating and look great for a long time.

I wanna find the Nike shirt that goes with these, that **** is PERFECT for these. I wanted the one for the fighter jets too but couldn't find my size...

I know its been asked a million times, but will these stretch out? Debating if I want to trade my 10.5 for an 11.

Foams break in a little bit... But nobody knows what's best for your foot. Just something you have to figure out as a foam buyer. I know size 8.5 One's feel tighter than 8.5 Pro's, at least for my feet. All my foams are a little snug the first 10 wears or so, they eventually loosen up for me. For me, they are honestly more comfortable when they are tied tighter, but I don't like they way they look so I still rock the sloppy laces.

Last edited:
Got a dude in Hong Kong that copped for me at the Nike Sportswear Store. Joints were cheaper there than in the US. Good to have friends everywhere.
Said store only had 1 size run of the special case copped my size 11. The regular sneaker box is broken down and put inside that's how sizes are determined because it's nowhere on brown or special case. Seems to be an overseas exclusive.

Last edited:
Just a heads up...I thinke blendsus.com has them for $250.  Been contemplating on copping a pair but w/the shoe being so heavy, it's not worth balling in.  It's all mainly for style vs. performance.

Just a heads up...I thinke blendsus.com has them for $250.  Been contemplating on copping a pair but w/the shoe being so heavy, it's not worth balling in.  It's all mainly for style vs. performance.

$250 is less than retail after tax... Idk how that's possible.

For those in Houston who want these foams, Shiekh and Footaction in Sharpstown mall still have them in stock. They had a sz. 11 displayed in Footaction.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom