Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

nobody deserves to get shot over some shoes. grow up! look at yourself in the mirror. if someone put a gun to your head youd be **** scared
It's not over shoes, it's about respect. Skipping people that go there all the time is disrespectful. If you're blatantly skipping regulars you deserve what happens to you

if you cut a line, get a warning that someone is coming back with a gun and you STILL dont get the f outta there...:rofl:

WOUND UP GETTING A PAIR IN NYC.. WAITED ABOUT 4.5 HOURS… NDC AND BEASTBAY WERE HORRIBLE.. COULD HAVE BEEN BECAUSE I TRIED THEM ON MY PHONE WHILE WAITING IN LINE. MY COMPUTER MIGHT HAVE WORKED BETTER.. COULDNT EVEN ADD TO CART. RELEASE WAS SMOOTH.. GLAD TO HAVE A PAIR

It's not over shoes, it's about respect. Skipping people that go there all the time is disrespectful. If you're blatantly skipping regulars you deserve what happens to you

nobody derserves to get shot just because they skipped someone in line. man up and put the dukes up then. if it was a loveed one of yours that skipped line and got shot, you wouldnt be saying "well, he deserved to get shot cause he skipped line" like i said grow up!!!!!!!!!

Can one of you help me out. I have a pair of Royals from 06, that was the last time I bought foams. When I put them on recently they were a little snug on the toe. I typically wear a size 12 in just about every release. What's your guys opinion based on the foams I have or how do they fit compared to recent Jordan releases like the 10s and 3s.

nobody derserves to get shot just because they skipped someone in line. man up and put the dukes up then. if it was a loveed one of yours that skipped line and got shot, you wouldnt be saying "well, he deserved to get shot cause he skipped line" like i said grow up!!!!!!!!!
nope kid deserved to get shot. I applaud the guy who shot him. Too many people here being soft letting kids like that skip the line. If more people defended themselves like this and the lines werent filled with sissies maybe it would not happen.
Real talk if I see a bunch of people in line who are too scared to speak up on line cutting I'm going right up in front, not waiting in the back just to hear sold out

Man i dont even feel sorry for the kidd who got it brought up to him. I cant camp for **** cause if someone tries that **** is going down so i can relate... I probably would of shot a fade instead of firing up like that though

Man there was a lot of shady schit going on at Shoe Palace and House of Hoops at Serramonte Mall in Daly City....all i have to say is pure shady-ism....
mean.gif

stroke out on these and i wanted these babies bad.
this. Even the FTL at Tanforan and Stonestown. Told me on Tues that they didn't know when they were getting them and to continue to check back. Found out they gave out guaranteed tickets Thurs morning. 

deserved to get shot? come on.... that's some woosie can't defend your own type schit. be a man and check the kid and scare his young butt. if that doesn't work, square up!

this. Even the FTL at Tanforan and Stonestown. Told me on Tues that they didn't know when they were getting them and to continue to check back. Found out they gave out guaranteed tickets Thurs morning. 

i don't even bother with Tanforan...they barely get anything.

at the end you can't mess with the wrong cat cus you will be caught slipping. 

this happened right in the heart of bushwick and I heard about it while being shut out at NTnyc so im not surprised at all, im just glad I didn't decide to camp out locally cause I would have witnessed that and I don't want any parts of that side of the culture 

Last edited:
There's never a time when shooting someone because they cut in a line is acceptable. I'm sorry, but you don't break out the guns for that. :lol:

You can't just go around shooting people because they pissed you off. Caused/threatened bodily harm? Sure. Cutting a line? Naw man...just dummy smack them a few good times and call it a day.

nope kid deserved to get shot. I applaud the guy who shot him. Too many people here being soft letting kids like that skip the line. If more people defended themselves like this and the lines werent filled with sissies maybe it would not happen.
Real talk if I see a bunch of people in line who are too scared to speak up on line cutting I'm going right up in front, not waiting in the back just to hear sold out

Yeah, I'm sure he won't regret shooting dude when he's paying for lawyer fees and facing losing his freedom.

When kid is in jail. I hope you send him some money.

I doubt anything happens. Like I said the shooter will probably be there come next release :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm sure he won't regret shooting dude when he's paying for lawyer fees and facing losing his freedom.

When kid is in jail. I hope you send him some money.

And this is probably why i would of shot him a fade before pulling a gun and ****

I doubt anything happens. Like I said the shooter will probably be there cone next release :lol:

he'll definitely be on line for the next release, this is brooklyn; no snitching :nerd:

the kid got a warning before he got shot
sure a punch to the face wouldve probably been enough but the kid got warned he was gonna get shot...so come on...:smh:
he was stupid enough to stick around

Last edited:
i don't even bother with Tanforan...they barely get anything.
yeah, i struck out everywhere i went. kinda salty about it because i wanted them pretty bad. lined up at kick city and all the jr. high kids ended up scooping up all the pairs they had. kinda regret not going to NT. felt like if i went early enough i would've been lucky. 

Back
Top Bottom