Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

I'm an older sneaker head and going back to 96' when the original foams release you could just walk in days or even weeks lasted and buy a pair anywhere. The sneaker game has changed so much between having to camp out to bots to people getting shot or stabbed all for a pair of kicks is just dumb. I walked into my local FL and you would think Walter white was running the place. They were so shady trying to make an extra $100 to sell them to you. I digress ....

Needless to say I was able to cop this this morning of eBay $325 shipped.

Gun laws much different too NY has very tough laws it's very difficult to acquire a handgun permit yet alone a concealed carry one
yup. Even in your house in ny you gotta keep it in that lock box or face potential law trouble

not funny but deserving. Living in the city and shooting someone who shot the line skipping kid would have just had put you in trouble, in NYC you gotta mind your own business, not be a hero. You pull out that gun and next release you'll end up getting jumped by 20 guys or worse. Like homie above said the newspaper doesn't say everything so who knows what happened. I doubt he just pointed the gun at the entire line
deserving? do you value life homeboy? maybe if dude was breaking into your house, touching your cousin, or something like that. its skipping for sneakers man. think about it. 

so tough guy line skippers deserve to  get shot and 401k, healthcare and other benefits are a no go according to you? could earth possibly be flat too? are you really Alf and not alp? seems uber short sighted. 

I'm an older sneaker head and going back to 96' when the original foams release you could just walk in days or even weeks lasted and buy a pair anywhere. The sneaker game has changed so much between having to camp out to bots to people getting shot or stabbed all for a pair of kicks is just dumb. I walked into my local FL and you would think Walter white was running the place. They were so shady trying to make an extra $100 to sell them to you. I digress ....

I know it's crazy

You just message sellers for invoice? I've been trying that most won't budge I even offered 350 to some

yup. I can see that
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

So glad I copped a 13, it fits perfect.

I was gonna grab a 12 because 11.5 is harder to find I usually wear 11-11.5 would the 12 be too big you think?

Haven't owned a pair of pros in like five or six years my last foams were fighter jets and I never wore them

I can't call it, really depends on your foot. I have zoom rookies in a 12.5 and lebron 11's in a 13 and they both fit perfect.

Your correct but we are dealing with a time now we have more people trying to make a buck then people who love the shoe game....

I can't call it, really depends on your foot. I have zoom rookies in a 12.5 and lebron 11's in a 13 and they both fit perfect.

Ok thanks

I really rather get that 11.5 and just break them in but if I land a 12 so be it I just know I couldn't pull off an 11 in these

Yeah, I just sent the guy a straight email asking to make deal and he did it.

I pretty much won't go to a store anymore to grab shoes. I go through connects or try online, but worst case I go through eBay.

I would still scoop if u can for $350. I have a feeling these will be hard to come by in a few months kind of like the galaxy's . I think the floor for these will sit around $500-700 when everything is said and done. Just IMO ...

Anyone have this shirt?

Could you do me a favor and tell me the size and measurement from armpit to armpit (A in this pic)?

Want to order one but not sure if I need XL or XXL :smile:

Last edited:
Ok thanks

I really rather get that 11.5 and just break them in but if I land a 12 so be it I just know I couldn't pull off an 11 in these

If you try on a 12 and they fit initially I think you would be ok. I'm assuming you have multiple shoes to wear so you'd never have to worry about breaking them in if you don't wear them often :lol:

Yeah, I just sent the guy a straight email asking to make deal and he did it.

I pretty much won't go to a store anymore to grab shoes. I go through connects or try online, but worst case I go through eBay.

I would still scoop if u can for $350. I have a feeling these will be hard to come by in a few months kind of like the galaxy's . I think the floor for these will sit around $500-700 when everything is said and done. Just IMO ...

I'm trying these people really want to cash in I can't blame em though

If you try on a 12 and they fit initially I think you would be ok. I'm assuming you have multiple shoes to wear so you'd never have to worry about breaking them in if you don't wear them often :lol:

Lol yeah I have so many shoes that i haven't even worn yet it's crazy

I think with elite socks a 12 would work basically at this point it's whatever the best deal I can find I wanna wait until NDC drops again but it's too risky I really want these before it's too late

Back
Top Bottom