Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Damn why oh why couldnt it have jus simply been the foamposite one shooting stars in that plain Nike box.

Last edited:
Supreme foams aren't reselling as expected because the market is FLOODED. And dudes who bought these for a quick buck are undercutting the market. In a month or two, they're gonna reach $1k again. Watch. Happens to all major Supreme x Nike collabos

Supreme foams aren't reselling as expected because the market is FLOODED. And dudes who bought these for a quick buck are undercutting the market. In a month or two, they're gonna reach $1k again. Watch. Happens to all major Supreme x Nike collabos
maybe its because they are hideous . if you take the word supreme off of those foams, they would sit just like weatherman's, asteroids  safari, spiderman, blah blah. 

maybe its because they are hideous . if you take the word supreme off of those foams, they would sit just like weatherman's, asteroids  safari, spiderman, blah blah. 
Still don't take away the fact that they have Supreme branding.  No point in making that argument. Might as well argue would people buy Jays if it werent for the greatest player of all time. 

At the end of the day, the fact is that they DO have supreme branding. 

I think the "Yeezy" Foams kinda messed it up for the Supremes, since the Yeezys look MUCH better, are super hyped and can be had for much cheaper on the reselling market than the Supremes right now.

Last edited:

Still don't take away the fact that they have Supreme branding.  No point in making that argument. Might as well argue would people buy Jays if it werent for the greatest player of all time. 

At the end of the day, the fact is that they DO have supreme branding. 

this is very true just like the Oregon foams go for $500+, these yeezy foams are going for more than retail, the DB foams go for what they go for, etc.... name attachments definitely change the value of the products.

heck, you can even say that the Kobe, Lebron, KD lines would sell less annually if they didn't have the name to go along with them.

I think the "Yeezy" Foams kinda messed it up for the Supremes, since the Yeezys look MUCH better, are super hyped and can be had for much cheaper on the reselling market than the Supremes right now
Look better is subjective

What messed it up for the Supremes is that the market is flooded right now and people are undercutting it trying to get their money back for the next release. Same exact thing happened for the dunks

Last edited:
those supreme joints are ugly as hell, I don't care whose name is behind it they are fugly

Last edited:
Ive seen a dude in this thread on the Yeezy Foam RD offering his Supremes for the Yeezy Foams

Last edited:
Look better is subjective

What messed it up for the Supremes is that the market is flooded right now and people are undercutting it trying to get their money back for the next release. Same exact thing happened for the dunks
The market isnt flooded with Supremes though. They were really limited from what i understand

I think the fact of the matter is that the Yeezy Foams were a GR and the Supremes were an extremely limited release like the Ducks if not more limited.

Last edited:

Not really, the 2012 Dunk Lows are only going for $500 max DS
I think the "Yeezy" Foams kinda messed it up for the Supremes, since the Yeezys look MUCH better, are super hyped and can be had for much cheaper on the reselling market than the Supremes right now.

i think the Yeezy Foams would be reselling for Galaxy prices had they not been a GR. Hell, even on ebay theyre going for a solid $400 after shipping and $330-$350 on Facebook. Theyre honestly in the top 5 for Foam releases in the past 5 years. Even if the Yeezy Foams settle at $500, theyll be in the same ballpark of what the Supremes will be and those were considerably more limited

The fact that the shooting star foams will release in a pack

Not happy about that at all and for that reason I will pass. Other shoe is garbage. Really liked the shooting star foams tho. Maybe I can find someone who doesn't like the foams and is willing to split? Lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
ABOUT AN HOUR AGO A NTer POSTED ON IG NTNY GOT A RESTOCK OF THESE....

may be sizes left. might be able to call for phone orders. should check out.

don't post questions like... what sizes left... youll be left out.

View media item 934011
NT detectives, get on your grind... its possible other NTs might have gotten pairs too.

Last edited:
This is just plain sad.. This is why I can't buy these from a reseller, this is awful..
What's even more sad is the photo you took rather than doing a print screen 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom