Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Who is this Jenny from the block, and WTF is up with all her fake A** kicks she be showing. Ther coming straight out the 

back door of her house.

April 19th! I adoren you

Best2013Gifs_14.gif
>D

Last edited:
I was at the park playing basketball today and heard a guy talking about how he got the yeezy 4's i asked him wtf he was talking about and dude showed me a picture of these and swore they were yeezy 4's and claimed i had no idea what i was walking about after i told him he was an idiot and that they were just foams

roll.gif

I was at the park playing basketball today and heard a guy talking about how he got the yeezy 4's i asked him wtf he was talking about and dude showed me a picture of these and swore they were yeezy 4's and claimed i had no idea what i was walking about after i told him he was an idiot and that they were just foams

roll.gif
i literally loled

Already have a trade setup for DS Retro XII black/ red (leather) sz 11.

Hopefully these arent a pain in the rear to get.........ive been looking for those XII everywhere and cant find them to save my life

Already have a trade setup for DS Retro XII black/ red (leather) sz 11.

Hopefully these arent a pain in the rear to get.........ive been looking for those XII everywhere and cant find them to save my life
by the looks of it seems like a GR, but with these color / name on it might be a bit of a battle. Hope your trade falls through!

After some weighing, surveying, and thinking. I am gonna pass on these for the moment. I'll just throw them on the list of "to grabs"

whats resell gonna be on these? theyre looking to be a GR but demand + hype will make these pretty hard to get

Anyone suspicious that Eastbay/FTL keep saying its a General Release. It leaves me uneasy, thinking they may be mistakenly referring to a different shoe. 

11s are a general release every yr produced in way higher numbers then foams and they sellout quick so GR doesn't matter if its hyped and demand is up

Back
Top Bottom