Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Out of these and the Flight's,I'd rather get the Flight's

Not in to the hype of these or the Yeezy.

Gentry is really piling it on.

BLACK CARBON FIBER / SOLAR RED - GLOW IN THE DARK

Style Code: 616750-001

Yea these are fire! I'm a fan of black shoes

I was just saying these look good all hype aside. I just don't think the level of hype can be avoided I'm just hoping all the crappy graphic foams that have been dropping continues to kill the foam hype just enough to make these somewhat attainable without camping for a week, buying 3 different bots, or paying a reseller like $700+

I was just saying these look good all hype aside. I just don't think the level of hype can be avoided I'm just hoping all the crappy graphic foams that have been dropping continues to kill the foam hype just enough to make these somewhat attainable without camping for a week, buying 3 different bots, or paying a reseller like $700+

No, because the Yeezy moniker will bring all the resellers, stans and hypebeast back

Look how the air max I and roshe's did

Nike is slick. They threw out all them garbage colorways till nobody wanted them. Now they come out with these, BAM, foams are cool again

o, they glow in the dark too ? yeah, it's over 
laugh.gif

Ain't they call Nike Air Foamposite Pro decked out. To me it has that Jordan 6 infrared feel. Maybe they both release on the same day.

do you guys think these will retail for $250 or more?
I hope the foam prices don't go up any more. $250 is really hitting the threshold for me but I like these a lot. Last year I was even thinking about trying to get a pair customized with the yeezy theme.

good luck with that.. Even with the inspired color way resale wont be high enough to do that. Only the paranormans and the galaxies had a good resale price..
I agree, but it only takes one fool/teenager/hypebeast/yeezyfan. SOMEONE, FORCE KANYE TO WEAR THESE 
tongue.gif

I'm just being hopeful because I like these...but I hope they produce large numbers like the last few foam releases.

I don't give a crap if they sit on shelves/etc, i just want a pair. 

It's all just wishful thinking though. These will probably be limited, since they are coming out with this "yeezy pack" with the AF1's and whatever else.

man i hated every foam since the pearls.... but i can't flex.. these right here N&%$$% these right here.. these are actually nice.. i will actually stay tuned for these.

Back
Top Bottom