Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

They were on campus. All firearms/weapons are banned from school property. Even if the the victim felt brandishing or using a gun was warranted, then he'd still have an uphill battle in court. Like Chiacrack said if he would have swung on the aggressor, then chances are the others would have jumped in. If your outnumbered, then the best option would be to just run.

View media item 938848

Honestly run or attempt to fight just don't clam up like that you know that guy is about to hit you. Crap situation for that dude feel bad for him embarrassing as hell too. Sad that this is the type of BS that goes on in this world.

I'm done on the issue, as for the foams a big screw you to NDC, congrats to those that copped though. Worst feeling waiting in line at 7:00 then it's 7:08 and you know you're not getting them smh lol onto the next release got a pair for 350 now I want those concords and I'm good on the big releases for a while

so heres my little story from the evening:

was on my way home from work and was stuck in traffic and knew I wasn't going to make it home by 7pm

made a detour into the city and stopped by a Barnes and Knoble around 6:55

busted out my Macbook and linked up to the free wifi

tried searching by product code but nothing was popping up at 7:01 so I just clicked on the tweet from Nike instead

got in line for my size 11.. and pulled up a few other tabs to try on them too

30 minutes in I'm still waiting in line frantically trying to add sizes to my cart

and all of a sudden the internet cuts out and makes me reconnect

at this point I've given up and accepted my L, but right as I'm bout to pack-up the waiting in line changes and a pair shows up in my cart

went to Chipotle next door and had myself a fat burrito bowl to celebrate 
pimp.gif

caved in & copped a pair on the bay for $375 tonight

I couldn't deal with the pain that was the fiasco of the 1st release, then striking out again on the relaunch tonight. I needed these shoes badly. Not even for the "Yeezy" colorway, but they're just such a dope foamposite imo. Can't wait to get them in hand

I might be strictly copping from my works line going forward. Got these in my cart last saturday but had work to do and couldnt check out in time (beat myself up for that one). Today i set up my break to be from 650-750 so i went on the computer searched the sku once at 759 didnt show up, searched it again and the shoes popped up. Was adding to cart as i received the twitter text, i did picture verificationa and waited about 5 minutes before they went in my cart. Was even able to checkout using paypal which is where i got stuck on saturday.

That kid had a chance to fight back against half a dozen dudes together, really? C'mon son...

If you are WAITING for the other guys to pull a weapon, its already too late.

Just logged in and saw that video. I hope no one here has to worry about that. I'm 28, I'm not gonna speculate what I would have done. Just protect yourselves people. I wish everyone the best

I'm still kinda surprised I added to cart and checked out manually at 7:02 on my work computer with slow wifi. For anyone that didn't get lucky resale prices have been near retail if not 50 over. I've even seen some under retail which baffles me.

so heres my little story from the evening:

was on my way home from work and was stuck in traffic and knew I wasn't going to make it home by 7pm

made a detour into the city and stopped by a Barnes and Knoble around 6:55

busted out my Macbook and linked up to the free wifi

tried searching by product code but nothing was popping up at 7:01 so I just clicked on the tweet from Nike instead

got in line for my size 11.. and pulled up a few other tabs to try on them too

30 minutes in I'm still waiting in line frantically trying to add sizes to my cart

and all of a sudden the internet cuts out and makes me reconnect

at this point I've given up and accepted my L, but right as I'm bout to pack-up the waiting in line changes and a pair shows up in my cart

went to Chipotle next door and had myself a fat burrito bowl to celebrate 
pimp.gif
I was in line for a 12 at 7:00

**** ndc

for those who copped online what were your internet speeds?
Internet speeds don't matter anymore, its all about captcha speeds now. Just pray your captcha doesn't freeze and they make you do it over again.

Last edited:
I'm still kinda surprised I added to cart and checked out manually at 7:02 on my work computer with slow wifi. For anyone that didn't get lucky resale prices have been near retail if not 50 over. I've even seen some under retail which baffles me.
Point me in that direction...Please. I've been trying for a 13 under $350. No luck

Back
Top Bottom