Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

yall funny ,swear i was mribonit

respect is a 2 way street

once one of those lanes close up so does the other.

think what you want fellas
You ever hear the saying "the ends doesn't justify the means"?

Just because the seller you bought from was a kid who didn't know any better, and didn't count his money like he should have doesn't change the fact that you intentionally stiffed him $10.   You seem to be dismissing the whole thing because the kid for whatever reason turned to you after the fact for advice, probably not even realizing he was stiffed $10.

But let's say the guy you bought from was actually someone that's been in the sneaker game for a while and had a lot of connects.  By you stiffing the guy $10, you could have potentially ruined any future relationship you could have developed with him for help on future releases.  $10 means nothing to me, but if that happened to me, I wouldn't deal with that person again.  If you were genuinely short $10, you could've just asked the guy if he would take $10 less but you didn't even do that.   I've had plenty of in-person transactions where the buyer turns out to be some young kid who ends up being short on cash - if he seemed genuine to me, I'd let him have the shoes anyways as $10-20 probably means more to him than me.

Anyone ever watch the last Fast and Furious? The exchange between Luke Evans and Vin Disel they are talking about living life with a code, Evans is like well at least you have a code, most don't. Live however you want, but I try to live by a code, whether it's corny or whatever, I just live by a certain code, some don't.

I recount any funds that are handed to me even if the person has just counted them(grocery setting) the process is the same, which i informed the seller of along with a landry list of other things in text convos since then @the7onius since you were worried

the seller & the buyer are on the same pg(now) & the only thing thats been brought up is "what should i cop to make the most on a flip" "are volt futures coming with 3m" etc type questions. all the rest of this is extra extra extra

yadda yadda yadda

ill unsub until i cop fresco his straight 8 off CL prbly @ $300 since the price is still droppin

gday

Last edited:
The kind of dudes that haggle over $10 are the ppl I dont do business with, that's disrespectful what son did.

I completely understand where you guys are coming from, but I think all of you guys are taking it to the next level with the "honor code" and stuff.

He was definitely wrong for stiffing the kid $10, AT LEAST say that's all you have and give him the oppportunity to accept or refuse.

This whole $10 story has me :rofl:

You scam a kid out of $10?? Seriously $10...

The struggle is real :lol:

dd457a62_image.jpeg

MY friend and i would cop a dime all the time and HE would insist on giving the dealer 9 so the other dollar can be used on a dutch... and that 1 time where that dealer wasnt having it said yall can go step... my friend had the nerve to be mad about it saying ayo im mad you dont fight... and i was like well there no reason too especially when i knew the dealer so my friend already messed up that connect... but still you wrong for shorting that 10 but do you :smh:

They kinda look like the GS version.

Sooo...with the prices of the Yeezy foams dropping, I thought I'd check Ebay to see if I could scoop up another pair for a good price.  Won an auction for a pair for barely over retail and this is what I got:

Hmm...that's not what the box is supposed to look like...:smh:

View media item 983424

Something looks fishy about these....

View media item 983425

Is that a VINYL carbon fiber plate??

View media item 983440

I have to say, I wasn't even aware they made fake Yeezy foams already but the quality on these were HORRIBLE - I wouldn't wear them even if they were free.

View media item 983443

In any event, just thought I'd share with you guys.  I already got a full refund from Ebay/Paypal and the seller is asking me to ship his fake shoes back. :lol:   I told him if he sends me a pre-paid shipping label I would...otherwise they're going in the trash.   :rofl:

Congrats on getting your money back, but don't throw them in the trash. Just give them to a clothing drive or something.

Last edited:
The kind of dudes that haggle over $10 are the ppl I dont do business with, that's disrespectful what son did.
^ This... I hate going back and forth with someone over 5 or 10 bucks... I rather not mess with u... U knew how much i told u to bring before we met up..

Anyone ever watch the last Fast and Furious? The exchange between Luke Evans and Vin Disel they are talking about living life with a code, Evans is like well at least you have a code, most don't. Live however you want, but I try to live by a code, whether it's corny or whatever, I just live by a certain code, some don't.

View media item 985244

If it were gs :lol:

And that's why my girl won't have foams. They straight disrespected the gs size by making it look like the fakes. Heck the foam one gs has the foam pro sole.

Haha hell i remember before we knew GS sizes were dropping, seeing those camo silver gs and thinking fake as hell!

Back
Top Bottom