Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

so essentially retail with $50 shipping 
laugh.gif
exactly 
roll.gif

Last edited:
UM, if you live anywhere where there's even a normal tax rate, you were paying close to $270 for em on RD. At $300 SP wasn't a bad deal. For NTers in a state where there's an actual SP physical location and are stuck paying tax ON TOP of the $300, yeah, this release didn't make much sense.

I had some SP rewards points so it made my purchase that much lighter, so i got thru on this restock for slightly over retail. Brings a month of searching to an end. Kind of mad at myself for copping em, but oh well/SMH.

Last edited:
man you kill me with your posts. really do. I mean gee, you are mad you paid $50 over? with all the help you were asking for, what price would you expect if someone grabbed you a pair and shipped to you?

Nah I'm not mad at all I paid $50. I was just stating I luckily don't get taxes on shoes in RI. My bad I knew I was looking at around 280-320 so I'm glad I was able to get them at the price I did. My bad if t came out the wrong way

I didn't want the shoe like many did, but I went into a mom and pop shop last week and saw these in person and held them. I personally wasn't impressed. The bright crimson and gitd soles stand out, but I wouldn't spend what the retail is on these. I picked them up and they damn near felt like OG flightposites in terms of weight. 
mean.gif

I didn't want the shoe like many did, but I went into a mom and pop shop last week and saw these in person and held them. I personally wasn't impressed. The bright crimson and gitd soles stand out, but I wouldn't spend what the retail is on these. I picked them up and they damn near felt like OG flightposites in terms of weight. :smh: .

exactly the reason i got rid of mine.

I didn't want the shoe like many did, but I went into a mom and pop shop last week and saw these in person and held them. I personally wasn't impressed. The bright crimson and gitd soles stand out, but I wouldn't spend what the retail is on these. I picked them up and they damn near felt like OG flightposites in terms of weight. 
mean.gif
exactly the reason i got rid of mine.
This is what the new foam is like. Imo, even the retail is too much, but a lot of people now that run to buy foams have no point of reference so they don't know what's lacking. The same could be said for JB, but I don't think it's this bad. 

Are dudes really mad they are dropping more of these.

Drop em please, maybe next time the "yeezy" wannabes will realize what a general release is.

Yeah, I heard that Millenium Shoes are restocking on these too.

Goes back to my initial theory that someone tried to say was wrong.

Nike made TONS of this sneaker in this colorway and are slowly dispersing to keep the hype going. Smart move.

Yeah, I heard that Millenium Shoes are restocking on these too.

Goes back to my initial theory that someone tried to say was wrong.

Nike made TONS of this sneaker in this colorway and are slowly dispersing to keep the hype going. Smart move.
They are, and you could tell they made tons with the initial release lol

Back
Top Bottom