Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Heads up.

FC has sold 4 pairs of yeezy foams at $700.

Take I for what it's worth.
I'll just take it as fc sold some
laugh.gif

i dont know guys i had a pair and had a few people on craigslist call me

i sold a pair this morning for $460.00 just to move it quick

the mom and pop store i got them from undervalued the shoe at $320.00 and all i could get was one pair

the shoe will make money
just not the money everybody thinks

im hoping i could get a full size run before release date
maybe tomorrow if the price is right

Last edited:
OK TIME TO KILL THE HYPE WITH SOME FACTS....

THE LOCAL HOH HAS MORE PAIRS OF THE SOLAR FOAMS THEN ANY OF THE ELITE PACK, EASTER PACK, SNAKE SKIN XIs....

#REALFACTS

TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH....

ALSO EVERY SHOE EXCEPT THE SOLAR FOAMS ARE RAFFLE.....

FOAMS ARE SIZE TICKETS..... 

THE LOCAL HOH HAS MORE PAIRS OF THE SOLAR FOAMS THEN ANY OF THE ELITE PACK, EASTER PACK, SNAKE SKIN XIs....

#REALFACTS

Nice

Just found a new connect. Got me a size 11 for $280. Dude had his on when I went to go pay!!!!! Hopefully everything's legit.

I think the CF gives it some life. Still a must, great colorway.
Just not fond of the weave. If I could, I would just paint over it.

$84? My goodness
laugh.gif
. I think I paid like 140 for my pair.
You don't want to know how much I paid for my black pros 
laugh.gif
Ugh…still tight that I assumed the Black Pros would get marked down at Sportszone. Frugal college life in DC will do that.
But the black pros got marked down at athletes foot tho
smile.gif
Before anyone knew what was up 
tired.gif
. That was spotty, because mine was a stashed pair. They were all gone. I can't remember what I paid, but that day, I copped all black foams, midnight navy VI's and a pair of nike snapdown pants...all for $125. I ******** you not. 

I just saw them in person. I'm sold. Can't wait until they are on my feet. Just in time for my trip to Miami.

Just saw them in person, the shoe delivers. I'm still waiting on my black pair of supremes to compare them to but these are better than all other foams released in the last couple months.

Somebody that has pre-ordered already or used and and ATC service please PM me. Would like to lock my pair down now if possible. No connect here

i dont know guys i had a pair and had a few people on craigslist call me

i sold a pair this morning for $460.00 just to move it quick

the mom and pop store i got them from undervalued the shoe at $320.00 and all i could get was one pair

the shoe will make money
just not the money everybody thinks

im hoping i could get a full size run before release date
maybe tomorrow if the price is right
That's cuz of the yeezy hype and getting it early. I did a preorder for 375 cash in person, hope I didn't let em go too cheap :smh:

#REALFACTS

more than Snake Skin XI? Are you sure, papi?

There's definitely more of these than people think. FCNY got damn near a FSR right now.

NDC gonna be an instant sellout, but I know my local stores are supposed to have plenty.

Just found a new connect. Got me a size 11 for $280. Dude had his on when I went to go pay!!!!! Hopefully everything's legit.

if you in the 973, pm me on that info if dude still got

heard a rumor that HOH Bridgewater has 70 pairs of yeezy foams, extrapolate all you want

Back
Top Bottom