Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

100% agreed. These are dope because theyre just Foams. Honestly the association with Kanye makes me almost NOT want to cop these. But Kanye aint gettin any of the money and aint even with Nike no more so its still a go for me because its simply a dope *** all black Nike Foamposite.
I wish people would drop the cayenne pepper sleazy nick name he is wack I like the black n sole jeans will cover up that bright red.  pines and camo and astroids pro is all I got starting to like pro foams hella durable but no air flow

Last edited:
Most people who not feeling the solar red and cf print can relax. Most here will be rocking that #ntdenim and cover up the entire shoe anyways so you can just show that gitd sole

Most people who not feeling the solar red and cf print can relax. Most here will be rocking that #ntdenim and cover up the entire shoe anyways so you can just show that gitd sole
Don't know wtf your talkin about aint everybody here trying to cover up the entire shoe, **** its bout to be summer time fool aint gonna be no folks rockin denim jeans lol.

It's very difficult to find size swaps from a bigger size to a smaller size.

Your better off selling the 13 and paying towards a 12.
No.

Nike has the juice, Mr. west had none.

They built the brand and created the "yeezy" colorway.

He thought he was bigger then the giant, and he wasn't.
This pretty much sums it up 

Last edited:
My local FL is doing fcfs so looks like I may have to break out the lawn chair around midnight the night before. I need that sz 12 :evil:

Sorry for the stupid question. Are these just a hyped GR?
i think it depends on where you live, it seems some locations getting more than others and some places have limited amounts. regardless, these will surely sell out 

This reminds me of the Jordan Gamma 11 release. It's online or bust for me because I'm not even trying to deal with the madness Baltimore brings w/ a decent Foam release. 

i think something fishy is going on with this release. all the stores have said they havent seen it on their manifest yet and dont know if they are getting them smh. but the calendar says they are. hopefully they are just coming in a little late. might just try online for them.

Footlocker INC doesn't work that.

Products are sent out 1-2 weeks before release.

99 out of 100 times if it hasn't arrived by now they aren't going to get them.
this... the latest products hit stores is a week before release

Footlocker INC doesn't work that.

Products are sent out 1-2 weeks before release.

99 out of 100 times if it hasn't arrived by now they aren't going to get them.

i wouldnt say that necessarily. a lot of times we get shipments one or two weeks late. but the foams have always been on time. i am just hoping they arent lying to me.

i think something fishy is going on with this release. all the stores have said they havent seen it on their manifest yet and dont know if they are getting them smh. but the calendar says they are. hopefully they are just coming in a little late. might just try online for them.
The same happened when i called the FL store here yesterday  they told me that they didnt know but probably will. They told me to call today or tommorow when i called today i got the same that they probably were getting them. Usually they get the shoes a week or 2 before.

My local footaction says they don't have them even though the locator says they should have them. I told the manager he could have left the store with 7-8 pairs before he threw the rest up on eBay.

lol nike aint dropped kanye, he left nike, theres a difference.

Nah.

They dropped him.

He wanted more money or he was gonna walk.

Nike told him walk.

exactly
they nino browned him

cancel-that-*****-o.gif

Not sure what it's going to take for you "sneaker heads" to realize shoe store employees DON'T LIKE YOU! They will lie over the phone, to your face, to your mother just to see you disappointed about a release. This goes for roughly 90% of FTL/HOH, FA, and champs employees. About 40% of finish line employees, most that have an employment history with FTL. Most of the time it's about the money to be made on the after market but a lot of it is just spite. LOL!

Last edited:
How many people do you think would be waiting in line? at like a foot locker house of hoops in south florida(not miami)

No like seriously. when do you think they would line up and how many people would be there? mildly-ghetto mall in broward county, florida

Back
Top Bottom