Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

But.. you said they look stupid with shorts, which you wear when playing b-ball.

Word.

What do you have to say to that, racecar?

FTR, if you think you're so clever with your palindrome screenname, maybe you should have tried DAMMITIMMAD. :lol:

Dude is a dope - and I have no real interest in these shoes.

Originally Posted by madamimadam View Post

Nah, you just look like a tool with big goofy sneakers. Foams are ugly no matter what you wear with them. Because they're intended for...you know...basketball use.

But.. you said they look stupid with shorts, which you wear when playing b-ball.

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

yea I entered 8 raffles, and figured I have to win atleast one pair, but the fact that alll my local footlockers have them, when we never get anything, is a huge indication these are legitimately a GR, demand is high, so a little leg work may be in order, but if you want em, you should be able to cop for retail
Sure hope your right.  I entered total 18 entries between 2 shiekh locations, 8 entries in 2 footlockers and 8 entries in 2 shoe palace.  I hope this is enough to get me A PAIR lol.  

i see i will be gunning for that ole so hard 13 or sometimes smooth 13 depending on release 

Good luck. I always see some dude who wears a 13 struggle in line down here. Luckily these will be a big release.

what did you pay for em ?

$350.00 for my own pair yesterday

and got a full size run last week at $320.00 a pair and sold to another reseller for $400.00 each

kept one pair from last weeks lot for myself
sold that shoe the same for $525.00

i had a store hold me my size that i'm keeping for myself yesterday

Last edited:
Sure hope your right.  I entered total 18 entries between 2 shiekh locations, 8 entries in 2 footlockers and 8 entries in 2 shoe palace.  I hope this is enough to get me A PAIR lol.  
Yea I think Nike is tryna cash out one last time on the whole Yeezy theme, the hype has already been built, now they can just eat off releasing a ton of pairs knowing they are gonna sell out regardless, kinda like the Jordan XI XMas release, and rebuiliding hype in the foamposite model is just icing, Im not mad, the shoes are dope with or without the laser crimson liner or glow sole, its the most solid foamposite release since metallic reds, hopefully the shooting stars follow next and there are just as many pairs...wishful thinking

Naw you stay dressing like you're still in middle school. (we all know you're spending your parents money anyway to get these.) But yeah some of us like to dress like grown men.

by all means, please...enlighten us with a "grown man" fit so we know what to reach for.

You dont think Jimmy Jazz has employees holding pairs? The Niketown might have a lot more pairs than Jimmy Jazz. It would help if you knew how many pairs each store had.

I'd bet on Niketown tho. Just go early.

good point. but NT is mad shady and i know for a fact they have their VIP clientele who they let get as many pairs as they want.

Back
Top Bottom