Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Just got a call from FTL/HOH on my one and only raffle entry. No waking up before 5am for me tomorrow.

I don't have the best camera to give these justice but you get the idea, goodluck to all tomorrow, top 5 foam for sure!!
pimp.gif

Realistically, Does Anyone think this might be the hardest shoe to cop so far this year?

Any tips on what time I should head out? im going to my Niketown store, So is that a way better place for my chances

to be able to buy a pair in my size? How many pairs will I niketown store really get?

Thanks.

Stop asking about numbers nobody knows for sure. The prices right now are not much above retail. I rather pay 50 over retail than sit in the cold for five hours, but thats your money and your time. Only you know what that is worth to you.

you have to leave at least a couple of hours earlier. it all depends on where you live if its limited where you at i would suggest waiting a couple of hours before just to guarantee that you GET SOMETHING, that way you can at least trade for youre size,

on a side not you don't want to be out to early ,you could get robbed. 

nike town should get a decent amount of pairs i would say come at 6am

Last edited:
repped for topanga from boy meets world my son watches disney channel just saw she's back for a spin off girl meets world go figure

Anybody in ATL area know how our stock of these are? From the launch locators looks like we should be getting a good amount throughout the city and metro area.

Back
Top Bottom