Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Nike upped that limit to 2 per, that rarely happens.

Usually they take shoes from multiple pairs being allowed to be purchased to a single pair.

You can clearly see who has never owned Foamposites or just got into them.
tired.gif
I was just wondering because I haven't copped any of the most recent foams...

Yeah... too bad I've never owned any foams...

So are most local Foot Lockers, Foot Actions, Champs, etc... doing in store raffles?
My local HOH is giving FCFS tickets tuesday at 8am. I wear a 13 so most older heads will be at work so im hoping i should be good. My HOH usually does raffles but they probably got so many pairs they don't want to have to call that many people back.

My local HOH is giving FCFS tickets tuesday at 8am. I wear a 13 so most older heads will be at work so im hoping i should be good. My HOH usually does raffles but they probably got so many pairs they don't want to have to call that many people back.
True true, good luck in copping my man.

A pair of Jordan Futures are being release on the 19th too. That should up our chances between people who will be going for those and the lows, too. 

A pair of Jordan Futures are being release on the 19th too. That should up our chances between people who will be going for those and the lows, too. 
nike will not be releasing the futures online. they tweeted it to someone in reply

Shots fired?

Cool so he bought old beat up browned Carolina Pro's, he's some OG Foam head.

Yet he doesn't know Champs doesn't sell Foamposites...

Gettin these and the Snake skins gonna be a headache. Not too big on the Yeezy colorway but these def on my radar.

Back
Top Bottom