Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Damn all this negative feedback got me thinkin bout headin up to the mall right now and paying someone to lock me a pair down, hell if its a HOH plug itll be worth it, itll pay off down the line with all the limited kicks they get.

they don't care, you miss it on to the next. If the store has like 500 pairs of foams it's very difficult to wait who knows how long for you to confirm the spot. There's no policy when it comes to that. They could give you the hour, only one call or something else. Managers discretion.

Still stupid

fyi just got the call from greenspoint houston footlocker for the foams some how i won i put sz 9 no sz 9 but you won an 8.5 yeah right....ill take what i can get i guess

Just left my mall that said they were doing a raffle and foot action was shady and when I called them yesterday they told me that today was the last day for raffles but they called people for the them today -_- but got 2 raffle tickets for foot locker hopefully I can get at least 1 pair

Lol maybe not tornadoes but hurricanes.

Chicks in CA dance with clothes on... Walk around in bathing suits like **** and that 2am limit on nightclub is soo yawn!

But best around
smokin.gif
no doubt
BROTHA! THIS IS M I A! EVERYTHING FROM CALI IS HERE! 
smokin.gif

Im in 2 raffles, Hopeing i get a call today from 1, or a call from the other tomorrow.

Anyone in Queens,NYC got a call from FTL today for the raffle?

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom