Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

[ATTACHMENT=6365]image.jpg (861k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] guy shanked at my local kicks usa. #yeezyhype couldn't get a better pic phone died

Last edited:
Y'all have a second chance on NDC if you missed out. Breathe.
As long as it doesn't go the way of the Infared 23 VI's... 
mean.gif

Been to 2 different malls here in Atlanta and struck out. On to the next release.

I'm still on salty mode after the crap NDC pulled this am. One thing is to miss on a release cause someone else beat you to it but to miss because of Nike incompetence is another thing. They should've foreseen this happening from the tiffany release and still allowed it to happen.

Last edited:
NDC was a failure. Than after an hour of trying to get through on FTL and Eastbay nothing. The last straw was FTL freezing on me when I added to cart. So I got dressed and hit the streets but every store locally did raffles and the addition of the wack 11s releasing didn't help either. What a disaster. And the worse is when I got back home I had a ******* size 12 in my cart on FTL. Releases like this should never be this stressful right? These werent even limited yet I felt like I didn't even have a chance. Couldn't even enter any raffles cause I did back to back 16 hour shift. *sigh*

Now I gotta find a size 12.

Terrible Terrible Terrible feeling :smh:

Nobody wanna do the leg work... Everyone just wanna complain about not copping and resellers...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom