Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

alien.gif

This is just plain sad.. This is why I can't buy these from a reseller, this is awful..
Why do people get upset when they browse eBay and see prices like these? The way you are reacting is exactly what he wants. He is putting up a troll price so he can get attention. All he probably wants is a reasonable offer so he can take his listing off the bay, probably in line with whatever they have been going for.

aside from the chemical odor, I really like these foams. The gitd sole and solar red accents are great.
Very happy with these and the fact Nike made these in large numbers.

do you guys think these surprise "restock" in the stores are NDC's stock being sent to them? by the time they rerelease online there is only a few left? just a thought :/

do you guys think these surprise "restock" in the stores are NDC's stock being sent to them? by the time they rerelease online there is only a few left? just a thought :/

that could be a very strong possibility, not all the pairs, but probably some from NDC factory warehouse. Which means online numbers will be smaller than everyone thinks. I can't name a re-release on nike.com where alot of people got pairs. all i have to say is prepare to be disappointed

dont htink therse anything wrong with the GS pair.

Got wifey hers, but she actually wanted a pair. Still has that GITD so we ready to light up the night together LOL! :lol:

dont htink therse anything wrong with the GS pair.

Got wifey hers, but she actually wanted a pair. Still has that GITD so we ready to light up the night together LOL! :lol:

the GS size still looks nice but not as sleek as the mens pairs.

me and the girl both have pairs so we're about to be on the same thing lol

naw GS looks tragic to me. look like fakes that we have seen over the years.

Nah guys.

Remember a guy on ehere said only "10%" were sold.

And pretty soon you can get them for retail shipped.

i wouldnt believe everything a rep states. Neither of those statements are false, especially the second.

Back
Top Bottom