Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

in all seriousness, not sure if this was mentioned in previous pages (went thru the latest 5-6 pages and majority of the posts were about smelly foams lol) but i was lurking on NDC twitter and they will be releasing through the twitter link as well. 

deciding whether or not I should refresh search spam or wait for the twitter link. 

thoughts?  
eek.gif
According to the NDC launch Calendar their not TLO.

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-04/air-foamposite-pro-premium

Last edited:
These will be my first choice today. If I do strikeout (again) then I will go with plan b and cop the bo jackson trainer sc's that drop too. 

well these released here today in Guam....and same thing always happened, people camped for up to 24 hours, mad cutting, kids and grandmas in line and a lot of satly people....even a local guy here who owns a "shop" copped 8 pair out of the 20 or so with his kids and such in line....glad I preordered which came in today as well from sole closet....so they are legit if anybody used them in the future......not another boutique here is releasing them in the AM but they mark up prices almost double sometimes, so we will see how the relase goes

They are actually a dope shoe, and wish the hype and ******** didn't surround it...and yes the smell is on these as well...lol

I'm reading through this post and laughing at how people really dislike the Foamposite smell. Maybe some older cats around my age can vouch for me on this, but Foamposites and flightposites ALWAYS had that chemical smell and to be honest, it smells good! Even back in the OG days, they had that smell. I don't own these solar red foams YET(depending on the relaunch), but I'm assuming it's that same smell..lol

Last edited:
I wouldn't say it "smells goods". However if you leave them out of he box overnight. It will go away.

I'm reading through this post and laughing at how people really dislike the Foamposite smell. Maybe some older cats around my age can vouch for me on this, but Foamposites and flightposites ALWAYS had that chemical smell and to be honest, it smells good! Even back in the OG days, they had that smell. I don't own these solar red foams YET(depending on the relaunch), but I'm assuming it's that same smell..lol

Nah this particular pair REAKS of acetone. No other foam has smelled like these

Nah this particular pair REAKS of acetone. No other foam has smelled like these

they have especially recently.

I know this question obviously doesn't pertain to the these, but the snake skins are not scheduled to re release correct?   

might be late on this, but ndc hit me with a math question this morning for the broken bats, so be ready to solve a math problem later on just in case 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom