Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Anyone with with email confirmation yet?
wink.gif

Surprised that a lot of people are getting the sold out sign 
mean.gif
  Didn't use early links, but just searched for it and it popped up, added a sz 13 to cart, got through the 4 captcha pics and waited no less than 20 seconds and got it in the cart 
smokin.gif

Entered a Free 2-day shipping code from the 5Lab3s and saw the changes but after checking out, I'm charged $15 for 2-day s/h smh..working with a rep right now to fix it..

I got that wierd order successful page that a few of you got for the 11 lows last saturday and i still got them so yall prly good. 

Ahhhhhhh struck out again. Had two computers running and had two 11s in cart ready to go and both sold out. Anyone have a decent price please pm me. looking to wear these not resell. 

Sz 10 with ease at 7:02 with free 2 day shipping. Now hopefully my friend don't back out on taking the ftl pair off my hands

Did anyone else get the time out webpage with all the different languages on it during the checkout? There really must be a demand for these.

so nobody in here 
What do you all do when the captcha just stops? Reload nike page or reload captcha or just wait?
this morning I refreshed page when that happened, then it added straight to the cart (no captcha) but by then it was too late by then shoes were gone

Back
Top Bottom