Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

I told you guys the demand isnt here (Ireland/Europe) for most shoes, particularly Foams. I could still go into my local Footlocker and pick these up today... Which I know is the last thing a lot of you want to here right now! LOL

Happy I decided not to cop from Nike on the original drop... So now I could scoop them up from the restock.
smokin.gif

After tax and shipping aren't these close to $300? How are people eating selling these for $330 shipped
my ndc order was $265 with free shipping. So if you unload em for $330 that $65 bucks. Paypay gone get about $10 and shipping gone run about $15 so that would result in a $40 profit. Which is why $350 is a solid resell price because then you at least make $50.  

Apparently if you copped from Nike the first time, Nike didn't let you cop this time. Supposedly they were checking IP Addresses or something this time .

That's just what I heard, but idk.
still dont get why you would prefer to order them yesterday vs last week, you would have your pair in hand already. Maybe I'm missing something???

Apparently if you copped from Nike the first time, Nike didn't let you cop this time. Supposedly they were checking IP Addresses or something this time .
still dont get why you would prefer to order them yesterday vs last week, you would have your pair in hand already. Maybe I'm missing something???

Because he already has a pair that he got from not focusing on nike last week.

Many factors will influence the likelihood of a successful cop or not. One factor will not make or break your chances (of course unless your internet speed is completely potato)

Internet speed (I.e ping), your clicking speed, accuracy of captcha, checkout speed, how many others are trying to get the shoes, server issues.... etcetc all account for success or failure. That said, you can do many things to maximize your chance of success. Personally, I would always try to use my desktop with an ethernet connection. All bandwith hogging applications are also turned off. I'm not messing around with a phone or wireless unless I have absolutely no other alternative.

Increase your chances by trying to maximize whatever you can control.

Speed has a lot to do with it. Your ping is very important. Especially on TLO releases along with how close you are to one of there servers. Someone with a lower ping and who is closer to the server will receive the tweet milliseconds before you.

thanks to all replying, wow 50 60 down to 6 mb? im somewhere between that. and yes ping do matter, the lower the better.
for hohs and store restocks wish i lived instore lol

Many factors will influence the likelihood of a successful cop or not. One factor will not make or break your chances (of course unless your internet speed is completely potato)

Internet speed (I.e ping), your clicking speed, accuracy of captcha, checkout speed, how many others are trying to get the shoes, server issues.... etcetc all account for success or failure. That said, you can do many things to maximize your chance of success. Personally, I would always try to use my desktop with an ethernet connection. All bandwith hogging applications are also turned off. I'm not messing around with a phone or wireless unless I have absolutely no other alternative.

Increase your chances by trying to maximize whatever you can control.

good stuff

I was able to get a pair on the original release day and I got through again yesterday. NDC days it's preparing to ship, hopefully I don't get Megged.

Because he already has a pair that he got from not focusing on nike last week.

I was able to get a pair on the 19th and one on the 25th also. My order says it's "preparing to ship", so we'll see what happens.

Last edited:
That guy deserved a jail term for an assault like that, unprovoked attack leaving the kid concussed and humiliated. Even if the kid stole his shoes there are less violent ways to get them shoes back – who gives you authority to give someone a beating like that?? Save that for MMA .
Thats a really old event\video. IT happened during the Pine Green Pro release. And as far as I remember, that entire group of kids got in trouble with the police and got expelled from college. Even the kids that were caught walking by that guy. Apparently the reason he stole his shoes was because somebody had broken into his dorm room and took his pair. And the SPED (special education student), thought because he saw someone else walking around campus wearing his size meant (in his terms of thinking....)- surely enough it was his stolen pair.  WRONG. I think the victim even showed his footlocker receipt to the police.

But nevertheless, the memory of getting knocked out with his own shoe >is something that lasts a life-time. Wehther it is or is not deserved. Very unfortunate turn of events.

Last edited:

my ndc order was $265 with free shipping. So if you unload em for $330 that $65 bucks. Paypay gone get about $10 and shipping gone run about $15 so that would result in a $40 profit. Which is why $350 is a solid resell price because then you at least make $50.  
Not to mention you could've gotten $15 back from Ebates.

My pair costs $212 with the Nike discount code. 

Back
Top Bottom