Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

What time is the Nike restock?
I'm going to hope that you are not serious asking that question, but if you are, you stuck your neck out for a plethora of salty replies!  I will answer though because I see you post count is low and you may truly be unaware of how some of these threads operate.  It was last night at 7pm EST.

Just copped the gold aglets for these. 
glasses.gif
There any pictures with the gold aglets on the foams?

View media item 939612Just got mine in, pissed as hell I couldn't get a second pair or my first pair retail I love these and I'm def getting a second pair if I can for a decent price.

Hat tip to @PureMichigan looked out on 350 and after fees and shipping really didn't make that much profit but good looking out bro

It hasn't even been 24 hrs yet and dudes asking if they shipped yet? go outside and enjoy the sun

Just got mine in, pissed as hell I couldn't get a second pair or my first pair retail I love these and I'm def getting a second pair if I can for a decent price.

Hat tip to @PureMichigan looked out on 350 and after fees and shipping really didn't make that much profit but good looking out bro
Some of us couldn't even get one pair. After having them in our cart the first release and not being able to check out.

Be grateful *****.

Some of us couldn't even get one pair. After having them in our cart the first release and not being able to check out.

Be grateful *****.

I would be one of the people who struck out on NDC both times

Be grateful lol the **** outta here I paid resale and I'm happy I have pair but I should've been able to get one pair the first or second time on NDC

No shipping here as well.

They probably do it all at once later this afternoon and treating the re-releasing like a Sat morning order.

View media item 939612Just got mine in, pissed as hell I couldn't get a second pair or my first pair retail I love these and I'm def getting a second pair if I can for a decent price.

salud my dude

waiting for mine to arrive

Last edited by a moderator:
got it as well but didn't get it for my ftl purchase last week, I'm about to email them
got it as well but didn't get it for my ftl purchase last week, I'm about to email them

Just go here a file a claim: http://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm

I use this all the time especially when I forget to go to ebates first when I shop online. Comes in handy on those saturday morning when you barely get up in time to buy your kicks let alone remember to go to ebates first.

Last edited:
Was talking to one of my homies about this... Nowadays a lot of people come at the reseller...

Is it wrong to buy a shoe solely for trade bait?

He was saying buying a shoe just for trade bait is almost as bad as reselling, because your taking a shoe from someone else that could have copped to rock.

Was talking to one of my homies about this... Nowadays a lot of people come at the reseller...

Is it wrong to buy a shoe solely for trade bait?

He was saying buying a shoe just for trade bait is almost as bad as reselling, because your taking a shoe from someone else that could have copped to rock.

This is a grey area, but I think it does start to really get unfair based on rarity, demand, and resell value.

If the shoes aren't very hyped... trade bait isn't so bad. Many of the people who wanted them... got them.

But if you cop shoes that have doubled, or tripled in value from as soon as the launch date... this is where it ethically tends to get frowned upon.

We all want certain kicks... and we all want them for the lowest price.

Next time think twice if you're purchasing just to trade. You aren't wrong, but good/bad karma will always come around.

This is a grey area, but I think it does start to really get unfair based on rarity, demand, and resell value.

If the shoes aren't very hyped... trade bait isn't so bad. Many of the people who wanted them... got them.

But if you cop shoes that have doubled, or tripled in value from as soon as the launch date... this is where it ethically tends to get frowned upon.

We all want certain kicks... and we all want them for the lowest price.

Next time think twice if you're purchasing just to trade. You aren't wrong, but good/bad karma will always come around.
Def see what you're saying.

I'd figure it's somewhat appropriate to post in this thread because I've noticed some people doing this with their extra pairs.

Def see what you're saying.

I'd figure it's somewhat appropriate to post in this thread because I've noticed some people doing this with their extra pairs.

Yeah.. I like to think...

How badly do I want these? What about everyone else?
How hard will I try to get these? What about everyone else?

If many other people want it just as bad as you do and the availability just isn't there, it's not only an act of kindness not to get greedy but also healthier for this hobby in the long run.

If the reselling force just becomes too strong and dominant, interest in sneaker collecting will crumble. People can only pushed so far before enough is enough.

@617collector Applaud you for shutting that down asap. Why do people like stating information that don't know? :rolleyes Dude probably just made that up. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom